The Great Divide

Tionna' s P.O.V

I stood up from the couch. I decided to go to the music room where Nanami usually practices with Starish. I needed to get this Syo and Ai stuff out of my mind. I walked into the room and went to the piano. I sat down on the bench and put my fingers lightly on keys. I thought for a second. All of a sudden a flashback came.

FLASHBACK

"Radiance!!! Radiance!!! Radiance!!!"the crowd shouted. Three girls stood behind the big curtains. Holding their mikes getting ready to give their big concert their best. They were competing for the Utapri Award. I was one of the girls. My friends were right beside me. Angel is the second oldest of us. She has white long hair and crimson eyes that shine brightly like the sun. The oldest is Yuki. She has long light pink hair in two pigtails and bright green eyes. We all smiled at each other. Of coarse I was only 12 at the time. There was another band that absolutely hated us but I forgot all about them. The red curtains were rising. When the curtains rose all the way to the top everybody started screaming our names. "YUKI!!! ANGEL!!! TIONNA!!!"said the screams of the fans. We opened our mouths as wide as we can.

The Great Divide by McClaine Sisters

Tionna: I never new how I lost ya till I found ya

I never guessed how close you were to me

And now I wanna throw my arms around ya

Tell a thousand tales that will outstand ya

Everything about this tells me this was meant to be, don't you see

All: I'm on your side

Let's take this ride

And together were facing the world

Doing things nobody's done before

And the great divide

Doesn't seem so wide, anymore

Yuki: I can't recall what life was like without ya

Now it feels as though we never been apart

Tell me everytime ya think about ya

Anything you'll say I'll never doubt us

We're meant to be together I can feel it in my heart

It's just the start

All: I'm on your side

Let's take this ride

And together were facing the world

Doing things nobody's done before

And the great divide

Doesn't seem so wide

Angel: And if you be there beside be when I fall down

(Y/T): (you'll be there beside me when I)

Angel: Then whatever comes I know will take it all inside

(Y/T): (Take it all inside)

Yuki: I'm on

Angel: your

Tionna: side

All: The great divide

It doesn't seem so wide

I'm on your side ( on your side )

Let's take this ride ( take this ride )

And together were facing the world

Doing things nobody's done before ( never done before )

And the great divide ( and the great divide)

Doesn't seem so wide

Anymore

We were breathing heavily in and out smiling so big. The crowd cheered loudly. We were standing looking up at the screen. The votes were coming in. "Finally the moment we all been waiting for" the announcer announced. Then the last vote came in. The others one. They started jumping up and down screaming. The others had tears in their eyes. I did too. They were smiling though. The other group and waved bye bye at us and started laughing. I started getting dizzy. I fell to the ground and fainted. I heard gasps and screaming. The last thing I saw was the paramedics running towards me.

Flashback End

"Since that day I promised I would never sing again" I whispered to myself. "Hey, what's wrong?!"said a voice. I turned my head to see Syo. "S-Syo what are you doing here?!" I almost shouted in panic. "You didn't answer my question" he said standing beside me. I scooted myself onto the bench uncomfortably. He grabbed me by the arm and pulled to the back of the piano and set me on there. I was to surprised to speak. I just made a cute confused face. He pushed my back all the way down the surface of the piano. He crawled on top of me. He gave me one last look. He leaned down and roughly kissed me. He penetrated his tounge in my mouth. My eyes widened. Syo Kurusu is kissing me.