Sempais and Kohais

Tionna' s P.O.V

I was lying in my bed, not even daring to go downstairs. I could here shouting and arguing. The two voices I mostly heard was Ranmaru and Angel. I was dressed in a yellow layered shirt, white jean shorts, yellow flats, and had a high ponytail. I was thinking about all the things that happened yesterday. Radiance is going to be a big hit again but what about Quarter Night. Who's going to be their composer? "Hmm..." I hummed to myself. Then my mind went to Ai and Syo. Something is going on between them. I can feel it every time I'm around them. Syo and Ai have been acting different lately too. It's like they're becoming aggressive. Like when Syo roughly kissed me and Ai backing me up into a wall. It's just complicated.

The door slammed open all of a sudden. I saw Ringo with an angry face on. He grabbed my arm and pulled me downstairs against my will. When we got down, things were not looking well. Angel looked like she was about to strangle Ranmaru to death. Before she could, I jumped in between them. "Ok, what is going on?" I asked as calmly as I could. Angel pointed at Ranmaru. "He needs to stop telling me what to do" she said with anger. Ranmaru glared at her. "I'm older"he snapped. "Doesn't mean I have to follow!!!" she shouted. Ringo made a noise in the back of his throat. We all looked at him. "Ringo-sensei" Natsuki said confused. Ringo Sat down on the couch. "Remember when we said that Radiance would need sempais" Ringo started, "well it turns out Quarter Night is going to be your singing sempais and Starish is going to be your dancing one's" he finished off. Yuki had a sparkle in her eyes. "Which one is going to teach us?!" she asked excitedly while looking at Reiji. Ringo handed us the list.

1. Yuki = Reiji and Otoya (the fun ones)

2. Angel = Ranmaru and Ren ( oh won't this be fun )

3. Tionna = Ai and Syo ( I think that was pretty obvious )

I stared at the list with the others. I'm with Syo and Ai. I looked over at Angel. She was banging her head on the table. She has to be with Ranmaru and- I looked at the name. I couldn't help but stifle a giggle. Angel gave me a menacing glare. I looked at Yuki next. She seemed to be blushing really hard. This is going to be very interesting. I felt a stare lingering on me. I turned around to see Syo looking at me. We met eyes for a brief second but then turned away. "You will start your training in a couple of hours" Ringo said smiling. He looked over at me and winked. He walked off probably going to change into a different outfit. Everybody was silent. Yuki jumped up and walked over to Nanami. Nanami shifted around uncomfortably. "I think we got off on bad start" Yuki said while smiling, "I'm Yuki and you are?" she asked while holding her hand out. Nanami grabbed it and shook it. "I'm Haruka" she said smiling as well. "Do you have any siblings?" Nanami asked. It was like a shadow went over Yuki's face. "No....." she snapped. We all jumped. We were all in silence again when Ringo came back in a whole new outfit. I think he could feel the tension between us all. "It's time for training!!!" He shouted happily, "first well do the dancing so go find different places so you and your partner can practice alone.

Yuki's P.O.V

I was on my way to find Otoya. I just can't believe what I did back there. That was a dead give away. I just can't have anybody knowing about my family. I walked into a room not knowing of the presence of a person in there. I ran up to a wall and kicked it. I took it all in for a minute. "OUCHIE!!!" I shouted jumping up and down on my uninjured foot. "Are you all right?!" a voice panicked. I looked up to see Otoya running towards me. He tripped over the leg of the piano and landed right on top of me. He lifted his head up and looked down at me. He was as red as his hair. He quickly got off me. "Sorry!!!"he shouted. I giggled. "It's fine don't worry about it" I said reassuringly. "So shall we get started?"He asked. I nodded my head and listened closely. "Ok well you see when you dance you have to try to maintain your balance and big" he said. He showed me an example. He twirled, jumped his feet to the ground at the same time, slid to the right the left, twirled, and stomped his feet once again. My eyes widened. "I'm gonna try" I said while getting up. Otoya moved out of the way. I did the same thing he did but I almost fell down. Otoya caught me. His face was so close to mine. His lips were too. "I-I think the lesson is over" I said quickly. He let go of me and turned away. I ran out of that room as quick as I could.

Angel' s P.O.V

I am in the room right now with the big flirt Ren. My back was facing him so I couldn't look at him straight in the eye. I could tell he was smirking. He walked around kneeled down in front of me. "Is my piglet being shy?"He said in a flirtatious voice. I cringed at the nick name. We were in his room. Yes, I said his room. ""Are we going to start or what?" I snapped. He had a shocked expression over his face. He suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "Let me show you a gentleman's dance" he said. He put my hands over his neck and his on my waist. He started to move. I moved along with him as well. "What does this have to do with anything?!" I shouted. He didn't answer me. He twirled me around and brought me back in. He then lifted me up. He lost grip and I fell to the ground, before I could though he grabbed my hand. It was like we were in slow motion. He waved his hand in front of my face to get me out of my trance.

I smacked his hand. He looked at me surprised. He then smirked and leaned into my ear. "You know piglet underneath all of that coldness I think your pretty nice" he whispered. I stood still. He walked around me and pushed my back into his chest. "You're pretty cute too" he said while letting go and walking out. My chest started to get this warm feeling. "I hate that dude so much" I whispered to myself while blushing.

Tionna' s P.O.V

I was in Syo' s room waiting for him. I looked around it and observed. I saw bunk beds, so that must be Syo' s and Natsuki' s. I saw a big bed and technology stuff, so that's Ai. I saw a teal notebook on his bed. "It wouldn't hurt to take a peek would it?" I asked myself while taking the notebook in my hands. I flipped through the pages seeing definitions.I was about to close it when I saw something interesting. I saw the name and a question mark behind it. I looked at it confused what is this supposed to mean? The door opened and someone came in. Ai walked in. He saw me with the notebook in my hands. He snatched it and through it in the trash can. My eyes widened. Why would he do that? "Is Syo coming?" I asked. He glared at me when I said the name. That was a big mistake. He grabbed my arm and pushed me up against the wall. "Why do you like him? Why do you show him more affection? Why do you not understand that every time I see you I want to kiss you? Why were you looking at my notebook? Do you not trust me?" He asked. Those questions......the way he said it. He's making me nervous.

He tilted my chin up. "My promise to you is that I will find out the meaning of love" he said determined. He put his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync. It was like a song that would never stop. Then again, the door opened. "Tionna, sorry I'm late I-" the voice that belonged to Syo stopped. His blonde hair covered his eyes. Ai walked out not speaking a word. "Let's start the lesson"Syo said strictly. I nodded quickly. He walked in the middle of the room and started. He made a star with his hand, did a backflip, twirled around, and did the split. I looked at him like he was a lunatic. "I CAN'T DO THAT!!!" I exclaimed. He tried to put on a serious face but ended up laughing out loud. I looked at him confused. "Oh really, I watched your old Radiance videos before your pretty good" he said smiling. He then put on a serious face. "Do everything I say okay" he ordered. I reluctantly nodded my head. "Make a star, do a backflip,twirl, and do the splits"he commanded. I went slowly and ended up doing everything right. "I DID IT!!!" I screeched. I jumped on him and hugged him. He laughed and spinner me around. I got off him and looked away shyly. "One more thing"He said. I turned around to find a pair of lips on mine. Two hands crawled up to my head and held it firmly. His lips felt like petals brushing against each other in the wind. He stopped the kiss and lead me to the door. "I get jealous when you kiss him" he said while he pushed me out and slammed the door.

I looked back at the door confused. There's a lot of things going on. Yuki is acting weird and Angel is getting into quarrels. This is just to much. I walked back into my room getting ready for bed. Tomorrow we have our singing lessons. I wonder what it's going to be like. I also let my mind roam to the notebook. "Yuki...." I whispered before I fell into slumber.

Mystery' s P.O.V

"We need to make a spectacular appearance" a sly voice said. It seems as if they were discussing an event. "This is going to be so much fun, surprising Starish and my sister" a light voice said excited. There was silence. There was another presence. "We'll have her for sure" the sly voice said. They all walked off knowing that their plan must work.