Heavens!!!!

Tionna' s P.O.V

"Hey, isn't that-" I started before I got interrupted. The three figures said, "Heavens" My eyes widened. That's the legendary band that went against Starish. They walked forward toward me. The one with the glasses lifted my chin up. "It seems you have a new angel here" he said smirking. The really tall one tapped his shoulder and his hand gestured to the others. "Oh! It seems we have one more" he walked over to Angel. He tried to do the same thing to her, but she slapped his hand away. "A feisty one too" he said while smirking and glaring at the same time. "You're forgetting someone" Otoya said getting angry. The guy looked back at Yuki. "I already know her" he said frowning. We looked at Yuki confused but Yuki was to busy glaring at the short pink haired one. "Now to introduce myself. I'm Eichii Otoori."he said with a big sly smile. The tall one finally spoke. "Kira" he shortly said. I looked over at the slightly taller than Syo boy. He jumped over to where I was and leaned in close to my face. "I'm Nagi Mikado and you're pretty" he said in a cute like voice. Two hands were placed on my shoulder. The hands belong to Ai and Syo. They pulled me back and glared. "Anyways we came to see about this new competition we heard about " Eichii said. "We also came to see Yuki, or in other words Onii-chan!!!" Nagi said happily. "ONII-CHAN!!!"we all shouted. Yuki looked at us shyly, blushing like crazy. "Y-yeah he's my little brother" she stuttered.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Reiji asked concerned. "Well, we didn't want the paparazzi spreading the news and making us getting to much work" Yuki said. Nagi saw that he was getting ignored and put his arm around his sister. "Only I can talk to her!!!" he shouted at us. "So that's another reason Yuki didn't want us to know" Ai said. I giggled. He looked over at me. I saw something in his eyes but I couldn't read what they were saying. "Plus he's a brat" Syo put out there. Nagi walked straight up to him and stuck his tounge out. "At least I'm not short" he argued. "Shut up!!!" Syo shouts at him. "You better watch what you say or we'll steal what is yours" Eichii said while looking at Ai and Syo. They both looked at me. "Now we must be going" Kira said. I was surprised he actually talked. They all left but Nagi. "See you later Onii-chan!!!"He exclaimed. He turned and winked at me. He skipped to the others. We all looked at Yuki. "Do you know how hard it is to have a 13 year old brother?!" Yuki shouted. She ran to the couch and planted her face in the pillow. I went up to my dorm and leaned against the wall. So, many new faces are coming into my life. I wonder who'll be next. The Door opened and slammed. I opened my eyes to see Ai in front of me. He grabbed the collar of my shirt and slammed his lips on mine. He backed up. "I feel like I want to smile when I'm around you, even though I can't"he said. He walked out. I slid down the wall. Ai you learned an emotion!!! Happiness.....

Yuki's P.O.V

I had my face in the pillow. Nagi seriously just had to come here. We couldn't have met at a secret place? I felt someone stroke my light pink hair. "You know I'm surprised I didn't notice you two were siblings. You two look so alike" a voice said. I lifted my head to see Otoya. "Ittoki-kun" I said in surprised. He smiled. The smile was saying I will always be there for you. I patted his head. I would have kissed him on the cheek but I'm older than him. He looked confused. He leaned down and pecked my forehead while blushing. He quickly left. I heard someone laugh. "I can do way better than that" I heard. I turned around to see Reiji. He leaned down and placed his lips on mine. "Mmph....." I muttered. He let go and smiled satisfied. "I told you I would do anything" he said. Ranmaru passed by. "Ran-Ran" he said while chasing after him. I walked up the stairs. I went to my room and got changed but before I did I felt something in the pocket. I took it out and saw a piece of paper. I opened it. It said, you make my voice even more powerful than it is. You make my heart shine. So I have a question. Are you ready for me to steal your heart?! From: Otoya I gasped. "Otoya-kun!!!" I said to myself in shock.