Uta No Prince Sama: An Ai Mikaze and Syo Kurusu Love Story

Tionna 's P.O.V

I was walking around the Master Course trying to think of a new song for the Quarter Night group. Quarter Night's song Poison Kiss was a big hit. Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Tionna Tachibana , composer of Quarter Night. It's kind of hard being a composer. I mean you have to make the notes just right and if it doesn't work out you have to find another note that will fit or you just have to start all over. It's just aggravating. So yea I was walking around until I heard someone singing. I stopped. That voice was so soft and soothing like a blanket warming me up when I'm cold. I started running trying to find that voice. I came to an abrupt stop. I saw someone with teal hair sitting against a tree singing a song.

WINTER BLOSSOM BY: Ai Mikaze ( seriously this song is touching)

"Just like the sukara, the snow is, ooh... a silent white

"Gently... lightly... it glitters down to my palm and disappears"

"To hide our kiss, we draw closer together to share warmth"

"Following your heartbeat, somehow my heart hurts just a little"

"Hey...God? If a heart could suddenly dwell within me,"

"So that I could feel even just a drop of the same emotion as her... please grant me this wish!"

"At the end, please smile... I do not want you to cry"

"I definitely won't forget today"

"I will live on... within you"

"For this love... ooh, thank you... bye bye my dear

"One, two, the bright memories etched into my mind"

"These memories aren't bad, they transform into warmth"

"You were too kind, and I was too dazzled"

"All of your world's glisten in the beautiful wind"

"The distance is too far, and surely there will be days when it hurts"

"Wondering what I should have done, probably by now... I feel like I understand"

"I want to hold you close... always and forever"

"As if time had stopped when we had to say good- bye"

"I love you... I really love you"

"These words are overflowing in this brilliant love song"

"At the end, please smile... I do not want you to cry"

"I definitely won't forget today"

"I will live on... within you"

"For this love... ooh, thank you"

"And now, this entire existence...known as me"

"Will protect the flower you have become"

"Somehow, I believe...in the future, this seed"

"Will blossom in my heart... I'm sure! My promise to you...

Tionna' s P.O.V

I was just standing there not moving at all. His voice was full of happiness and sadness mixed together. It was the perfect harmony. This person is Ai Mikaze. He's a robot. It means he's a know it all and shows no emotion at all. His voice is what gets me though. He still hasn't noticed me yet. Now I was looking at his face but mostly his lips. His teal hair was swaying through the wind. His eyes sparkled even though they had no emotion in them at all. I don't know what I was thinking. I started to take a step forward but I stepped on a tree limp on the ground.It made a sound. Ai looked my way. I quickly hid behind the tree. He decided to ignore it. I saw him breathing in and out in a rhythmic tune. It's hard for me to believe that he can breathe without a heart but I guess it's just how robots work. He seemed to be thinking of something. He was about to open his mouth to sing another song. I wanted to hear his voice again but then someone called his name. "Ai-Ai" a voiced called out. It turned out to be Reiji. He's the most gullible, annoying, and nicest guy in the band. Two others came behind him. Those two are Ranmaru and Camus. Ranmaru the most stubborn and meanest in the group. Camus is the most impatient one. He's somewhat strict but no as much as Ai is. "Ai-Ai we need to go help the juniors with their dancing for their new song" Reiji shouted excitedly. Ranmaru spoke up." Can you say it any louder" he said in a aggravated tone. Camus started to speak to. "Lets hurry so we can get this over with" he said impatiently. They started walking ahead of Ai. Ai looked back my way before walking with the others. As he was walking I heard him humming. It was official. I have fallen in love with Ai Mikaze' s voice.