Why?

Tionna's P.O.V

My back was against the door. I couldn't barely even breathe. Why? I just had to do that. Tears started forming in my eyes. That was so embarrassing. I kissed him! It was probably weird for him. He probably hates me now. But how could he I mean he kissed back. I slid my back down the door. My tears were burning my eyes and skin on his face. I heard footsteps coming down the hallway. I put my ear against the door. Someone knocked on the door. I opened it to see Ai. He was way stronger than me so he pushed the door out of my group. I looked up at him. His turquoise eyes were glaring at me. They were trying to show some emotion but just couldn't get it out. Tears started brimming in my eyes. By the glare he was giving me he has to be angry. I let out a cry. "I'm so sorry Ai" I cried out." I'm so stupid for doing such a thing" He looked at me giving me an even harder glare. I lowered my head down. He grabbed my chin and made me look up. He leaned closer. Our lips were a centimeter from touching. "There's a 100% chance I wasn't done back there" he whispered. A blush formed on my cheeks. He crashed his lips on mine. My eyes widened. I can't believe this is happening. I found my hands going around his neck, tucking at his teal hair. I pulled away breaking for air. All of a sudden my dorm door burst opened. It was Syo. "Hey guys we're back" he said. He looked at us. I had my hands on Ai's while his hands were around my waist. I swear I saw jealousy go across his eyes but I guess it was my imagination. I pushed myself off Ai and stood up straight. "Syo, we'll be out in a second" I said putting on my sweetest voice. He looked at me with pink tinted on his cheeks. "O-Okay" he said stuttering. He closed the door behind him. I turned around and looked at Ai. "Ai, do you know what love is?"I asked. "No.." He said hesitantly. "Love is when you can't stop thinking about this certain person. When your around the person you get this fuzzy feeling in your stomach. Your heart beats uncontrollably. That's love" I said while blushing. He got up and walked up to me. I was hoping he would feel this new emotion with me. He kissed me on the cheek , opened the door and walked out. I stood there. I don't think he will ever feel love. I walked out of my bedroom to join the others.

In the lobby

I walked in to see some strange things. Ren and Masato hugging each other. Ranmaru and Camus crying on each other's shoulders. Otoya and Tokiya fighting. Syo and Natsuki glued together. Nanami passed out on the floor. Cecil crying over Nanami trying to get her to wake up. Reiji practically feeding Ai. I looked at them like they were crazy. "What is going on here" I shouted. They all stopped what they were doing looking relieved that I came." Finally, this game was getting stupid" Tokiya said happily. "Syo-kun wasn't that fun" Natsuki said surprisingly calm. Syo wasn't paying attention though.

Syo' s P.O.V

I couldn't pay attention to Natsuki and the others. I was to focused on Tionna. The way her her dark brown curly hair was up in a pony tale that looked so good with her eyes. I just can't help but stare. I snap out of my trans and look up."NO IT WAS AWFUL!!! I shouted. Ai looked at his watch and said it was about time everybody starts going to bed. We all went our separate ways to our dorms. I got to my dorm and got ready. I saw I looking at me before I got into bed. "What are you looking at?" I asked.Ai glared at me. "There's a 50% chance you like her and a 50% chance your confused if you like her" he said. "I do like her" I said defensively. "Then why haven't you kissed her?" he said. He got into bed after that. I got into bed wondering about that too. Why?