A Date To Remember

NOTE- THIS CHAPTER WILL BE FOCUSED ON MAINLY TWO CHARACTERS!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel' s P.O.V

Here I am with Ranmaru. I don't know why I had to come here. This is so stupid. It was all his fault anyways. He was the one who spilled it. Ugh, I hate men. They get on my nerves. Ok, this is what happened.

FLASHBACK

"I'm your sempai you have to listen to me" Ranmaru said sternly while following me down the staircase. I ignored him and kept on walking. "You need to put that song out there" he said. I looked over at him and glared. "Have you ever thought that maybe I don't want that song to be heard?" I argued. He walked closer to me as I took a step back. "You have an amazing voice" he softly said. I smiled at him. "My answer is still no" I said. He slammed his hands on a table. He didn't realize there was ink. It spilled all over a fashion design. "RANMARU!!!! ANGEL!!!!" A voice shouted that most likely was Ringo' s.

FLASHBACK' S ENDING

They sensed us on this trip to get along. Right now we're in a cafe in disguises. RANMARU was glaring at me across the table. "It was your fault!!!" I hissed at him. "I was trying to help!!!" He snapped back. I frowned. It was kinda my fault to though. "Look I'm sorry" I said. He looked up at me in shock. "Me too" he said. We sat in silence for a few moments. RANMARU got up from his seat and grabbed my hand. He dragged me outside. "Where are we going?!" I asked him. He didn't answer me and kept on running. We stopped abruptly in front of a music store. I noticed something in the window. "No way!!! Is that the famous electric guitar Saotome used?!!" I shouted. RANMARU walked as I followed after him. We both headed toward the guitar. "Wow!!! It's even amazing up close" I said in awe. Ranmaru took it and examined it.

"Are you supposed to do that?" I asked. "No, but who cares" he said. He started playing it. We heard a door slam from the back. "Hey what do you think you're doing?!" The manager asked.

I panicked. I grabbed guitar picks and threw them at the managers face. I grabbed Ranmaru and ran out of that place We started running down the streets. We heard police sirens. We ran into an alley way and backed up against the walls. I was breathing heavily in and out. "That was awesome!!!!" I shouted. "Did you see me? I threw it right at his face!!!" Ranmaru looked over at me. "Shut up" he hissed. "What why?!! This is a celebration for me" I snapped. I didn't see the police car backing up. Ranmaru leaned down and kissed me. My crimson eyes widened. I looked over to the side to see the police car was gone. I backed up, holding my head down so that my hair can cover my face. I didn't want him to see me blushing. "T-There g-gone" I stuttered. He pushed me against the wall. He leaned down and kissed me again. I stood there unable to move. He broke the kiss. I looked away. He took hold of my hand. We started running. We tried to look for a taxi but there was traffic. "What are we going to do?" I asked. "We're going to have to do this the hard way" he said. We ran in the middle of the road, running trough the spaces of the cars. The lights that were shining around us seemed like a spotlight. I felt something wet on my skin. I looked up. It was raining. We started printing really fast. I saw the Master Course. We ran straight through the doors and closed them behind us. I started laughing. Ranmaru looked over at me and kissed me on the cheek. He left going to see Ren and Masato. I thought to myself. That was certainly a date to remember but I'm still not following his orders!!!