I Love You

Syo' s P.O.V

I was laying on my bed. I'm thinking about yesterday. She said no relationships. That means that Ai and me..... No I can't think about that. I got up and stepped out of the bunk bed. I looked at the alarm clock. 10:32. "NATSUKI WAKE UP WE'RE GOING KILLED IF WE DON'T GET READY!!!!" I shouted while throwing clothes all over. You see when we're late Ai makes some big deal about it. I got long sleeve blue shirt, blue hate with baby blue wrapped around it, blue Jean shorts, blue tennis shoes, and pink scarf. I turned around and looked at myself. I felt two arms wrap around my waste. I look up to see Natsuki. "KAWAII!!!"He exclaimed. I struggled out of his grip. "Let go!!!" I shouted at him while finally getting out. I ran out the door closing it behind me. I only ended up running into somebody. I fell on top of the person. "K-Kurusu-kun..." a voice said in surprised. I opened my eyes to see that I landed on top of Nanami. I quickly got off and pulled her up. "Sorry, Nanami" I apologized. "It's ok" she whispered. Her face was red. I tilted my head in confusion. I saw a flash of brown walk by us. "Tionna..."I whispered. She walked down the hallway not even turning back to say hello. I ran after only to be stopped by someone. I looked up. Ai. "What happened to your schedule?" He asked sternly. I stayed silent, trying to see where Tionna was going. "Why do I have to take orders from you when I'm older than you?" I asked him back with an angry expression. "I'm smarter,better, and ...taller" he said back at me. "I'M NOT SHORT!!!"I shouted at him. He sighed. He suddenly leaned down and grabbed my cheeks. "You're lucky your cute" he said and walked off. I turned around quickly. "I'M NOT CUTE EITHER!!!" I shouted after him.

I looked back down the other hallway. I started walking toward a direction that I thought she may have gone. I came across Reiji' s, Tokiya' s, and Otoya' s dorm. I knocked on it repeatedly. The door opened. Reiji was standing in the door way. "Kurusu what are you doing here?!" He asked excitedly. "Have you seen Tionna?" I asked impatiently. He held the door open for me, making it look he wanted me to come inside. I walked in and sat on Tokiya' s bed. "I'm sorry I haven't seen her" he said. I straightened my hat. I need to talk to her. Reiji had a surprised look on his face. "She didn't talk to you this morning, she apologized to every one this morning besides Ai" he said shocked. "Well I guess that means me too" I said. He looked at me. "I can't believe you don't know yet" he said laughing to himself. "Know what?" I asked confused. "Nothing......" he said. "Tell me " I said. "That you have to find out yourself" he said smirking. I gave him an annoyed look. I walked out of the room angry. I stopped abruptly. What am I going to do now? I walked by the railing of the staircase and leaned on it. I remember the time Tionna first came to Master Course.

FLASHBACK

I was running outside from Natsuki outside. I stopped for a quick breath. My heart was beating rapidly. I needed somewhere to sit. I climbed onto a tree. I sat on this one branch and heavily breathed in an out. I sighed and relaxed. I heard a crack under me. I looked down and saw the branch was leaning down. That's just great. The branch fell. I fell straight on my back. "Aah" I hissed in pain. "Are you alright?!" A voice shouted. I turned my head to see a figure running toward me. At first I thought it was Nanami but then I realized it wasn't. She had curly brown hair that was flying throughout the air as she ran. She was wearing a black skirt, black flats, blue under shirt, and a black sweater. She quickly sat beside me. "Oh my gosh are you hurt do I need to call the ambulance!!!" She shouted. I looked at her. I got a close view of her face. She was really pretty. My heart started beating faster than it was. She started putting her head on my chest to see if I was alright. I started blushing. "Umm..." I said. She looked up and turned beat red. "I'M SO SORRY!!!" She shouted while standing up. I laughed and stood up. "It's fine you didn't mean too" I said reassuringly. She seemed to notice something about me. Oh, no she isn't a fan is she?! She started laughing all of a sudden. "W-What?" I stuttered. "I'm s-sorry it's just that...you're shorter than I thought you'd be" she got out trying not to laugh but failing. "I'm not short!!!" I exclaimed. She stopped laughing but she was giggling. "Hey! You're from Starish!!!" She finally realized. I nodded my head. "It's nice to meet you Syo Kurusu, In Tionna Tachibana, composer of Quarter Night!!!" She exclaimed smiling.

FLASHBACK ENDING

I smiled at the memory. It's been a year since that day. I wonder if.... Forget it, she'll never think of me in that way. I frowned at the thought. I realized I was leaning slot farther than I was before. I panicked. I fell from the railing. I grabbed onto it before I could splat to the ground. "Don't look down" I said to myself. I looked down. I gripped on tighter. This is just like what happened when I was little. Natsuki chased me up the big tower. I was about to fall straight to the ground when Natsuki grabbed my hand. I don't think that's going to happen again. My hands were slipping. I couldn't hold on any longer. I squeezed my eyes shut waiting for the impact. It didn't come I looked. Tionna was holding on to my hands for dear life. "Don't let go!!!" She shouted. She pulled me back up helping me get over the railing. I collapsed on my knees holding where my heart was on my chest. She leaned down on her knees as well. My eyes trailed up to her face. Her hands were covering her eyes. I leaned toward her and moved her hands out of her face. Tears were streaming down her face. She quickly wrapped her hands around my neck and hugged me. "Baka, Baka,Baka..." She whispered in my ear. She let go. "I'm sorry" she said looking down. "It's ok you said that because you were trying to protect us" I quietly said to her. "I love you Syo!!!" She exclaimed. My eyes widened. She loves me. She chose me. She was about to get up when I pulled her towards me. "I love you too" I said before kissing her. We both moved in sync. Then a thought came into my mind. Ai....