Old Friends.....

Tionna's P.O.V

I woke up from my sleep. I stood up and stretched. When I blended my back though pain shot through me. "Ouch!" I hissed. Then I started blushing. I remembered what happened yesterday between me and Syo. I got dressed in a long sleeved white shirt with blue stripes,a blue skirt, and blue flats. I put my hair up in a high ponytail. I walked out of my room heading toward the lobby area. I saw Haruka working on some music and Starish and Quarter getting deep into a conversation. I walked over to Nanami and sat down beside her. "Nanami are you working on a new song for Starish?!"I asked in excitement. She looked at me with a surprised look on her face. A blush formed on her face. "I'm working on a song for someone else" she whispered. "Really who?!" I said almost shouted. Her eyes followed a trail to where the others were.

Her eyes landed on a certain someone that wore a lot of pink. "Syo" I said a lot quieter. Her blush worsened. "You like him don't you?"I asked. She looked at me in a panic. "N-NO OF COARSE N-NOT!!!"She shouted. All the boys looked at Nanami. "U-Um she panicked about the song she was writing" I said confidently backing her up. I looked over at them and saw Ai looking at me suspiciously. I looked away back to Nanami. "Kitty it seems some people are taking a liking to you" a sly voice said. I saw Ren smirking over at me. He walked over and lifted my chin up. "I'm getting kinda jealous" he said wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me closer into his chest. "Hey, back off Ren" Syo said getting up. "What are you going to do about it ochibi-chan?" Ren said smirking once again. Syo stood still. Ai just sat there not doing anything about it.

I frowned at that. I felt the grip of Ren loosen. He started laughing. "It seems Ochibi-chan has taken a liking to you" he said. He let me go and started walking to his room. "Chow" he said while waving backwards. All the others left to besides Ai. I looked at him. He got up and walked towards me. As he got closer, I started walking backwards until I got cornered into a wall. "You could have stopped him" he said angrily. "I know but Ren-" I tried to say but interrupted. "I wasn't talking about Ren" he said. "Then who are-" I stopped in the middle. "Syo"I said. He leaned down even closer. "HEY!!!" A voice called up from the staircase. I looked up to Syo. He ran down the stairs and came to us. He glared at Ai and looked at me. He smiled and said "Mr. Saotome wants us in his office" he finished. Ai went ahead and left. Syo turned to me. He took hold of my hand and pulled me toward the office.

At Mr.Saotome' s Office

We were outside of his office. I let go of his hand but he grabbed it again and pulled me close. He put his lips by my ear. "I won't lose" he whispered and let go of me. He opened the door and walked in. We both stood with the others.Mr. Saotome was standing by the window. Ringo came and stood beside us too. I stole a glance from him. He seemed to be concerned about something.Mr. Saotome looked at us. "HAHAHA!!! STARISH, QUARTER NIGHT YOU ARE GETTING POPULAR BY THE SECOND!!!"He shouted. Nanami and I both smiled at each other. "WE THOUGHT WE WOULD BE EVEN MORE POPULAR IF WE HAVE AN OLD POPULAR GROUP COME BACK AGAIN TO THE SHINING AGENCY!!!! He shouted. "What!!!"we all shouted in unision. "ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH THE BAND RADIANCE 3YEARS AGO?!!" He excitedly said. "Of coarse they sold the most records,cds,and albums ever in history!!!" Otoya exclaimed. "THEN WHY DON'T YOU MEET THEM!!!!"He yelled. Two girls suddenly appeared. One with long white hair with crimson eyes and one had long dark pink hair with green eyes. My eyes widened. "Excuse me Mr. Saotome but weren't there three members of Radiance?" Cecil asked confused.

The long white haired spoke up. "There was 3 members but she left after we lost the Utapri Award" she spoke in a sad tone. The other one jump up down clapping her hands."But she's here with us now"she said. I wasn't able to speak at all. It's my old band mates. They're here right in front of me. "Right, Tio-chan" they said in unison. The others looked at me surprised. I smiled. "Right!!!" I exclaimed as I ran over to them and them each a hug. "SO ITS OFFICIAL YOU THREE WILL ALL SING TOGETHER AGAIN!!!"he happily said. I spoke up. "No" I said. They all looked at me surprised. "I'm not going to sing again" I said putting my point out there. "I'm sorry Yuki, Angel I just can't " I apologized.With that I left the room.