Radiance

Tionna' s P.O.V

I walked out of the room. "Tionna wait!!!" Yuki shouted. I picked up the speed down the stairs. I ran toward the door. I tried to open the door but Ranmaru slammed his fists on the door. I cringed back in fear. I backed up into Tokiya. He picked me up by the waist and slung me on his shoulder. "T-Tokiya let me down" I said blushing. "No..." He snapped. I made a frown. He's so cold. The rest of the Quarter Night and Starish members came and sat down.Tokiya flung me on a three seat couch and sat down next Haruka. Go figures of coarse he would sit by her. All the Starish boys have a crush on her. Wait, does Syo?! Never mind about that. Yuki and Angel came and sat down by me. "Start talking" Camus sternly said. It felt as if I was being investigated for a murder case. I looked at them sadly. I lowered my head to cover my eyes as I speak.

"I was 12 years old when Radiance started" I started, "I was an obnoxious and really rude person at that age. When I realized I was going to get even more popular I started bragging about how I was going to be a star and other people weren't. I was introduced to Yuki and Angel. I thought I should be nice to them to make people think I was just a sweet little girl. I started really becoming friends with them. We preformed like no other. We started doing singles too. My songs were getting a million viewers by the day. That all stopped one day though" I stopped. "Go on Tio-Tio I want to here the rest!!!!" Reiji exclaimed really interested. Ranmaru smacked Reiji on the back of the head. "Shut up you idiot!!!" He hissed. Reiji stuck out his tounge and looked eager at me to finish up what I was saying.

I took a good big breath and started where I left off. "My dad got into a car crash. He was rushed to the hospital but he didn't make it. When my mom and I got the news, we cried non stop. We had the funeral that Saturday. After that I started slacking off in my work. I skipped so many practice sessions that we had to cancel a concert. One day I was recording a new song. They said everything was perfect except my voice. They told my manager. He said that if I didn't improve my voice, he would dismember me from Radiance. Each day they would say it was missing something. The manager finally made a deal with me. He said if we didn't win the Utapri Award he would disband Radiance from his agency. With that we practiced really hard each day until that very day came. We went against another group that was very talented. We lost the Utapri Award. It was all my fault. I swore from that day that I would never sing again.

The room was quiet. Nobody dared to speak after what they just heard. They all just sat there still as a stick. They were looking at there laps. I rose my head. "My voice lost its radiance" I said quietly. "You can't give up though"a voice said. My eyes met with Ai. "Yeah!!! You have to keep trying" Reiji encouraged me. "Hmph.....you have potential"Camus said in the nicest and meanest way. "Just don't screw anything up" Ranmaru said coldly avoiding my eyes. "Tachibana-san you are always there for me, so I must return the favour!!!" Haruka happily said. "Kitty don't doubt yourself" Ren said which surprisingly wasn't a flirt line. "You'll be fine you have a team" Tokiya pointed out. "Trust your instincts"Masato advices. "You can do it Tio-chan!!! Piyo-chan thinks you can too!!!" Natsuki shouted holding the yellow duck up happily. "The muses are there for you"Cecil confidently said looking at his necklace. "Tio-chan follow what you think you should do"Otoya thoughtfully said. Syo smiled at me. "Believe" he said.

I smiled really wide. I took hold of Yuki's and Angel's hand. I pulled them up the the staircase to Mr.Saotome' s office. I opened the doors. "YOU CAME BACK SO WHAT DO YOU SAY?!"He shouted. I looked at both of my friends. We linked our arms together and stood tall . We both in unision said, "Radiance."