What's Going On?!

Tionna' s P.O.V

I shot up from my bed. I looked around my room. My wall were a sky blue color. I had three windows with pale yellow drapes. I stretched and got off my bed. I looked over at the clock."8:50 I should be down there right now"I said to myself. I ran into the bathroom to get ready. I brushed my teeth really quickly. I splashed water all over my face. I threw all my clothes off and hopped in the shower. After I got done I dried up and started doing my hair. My hair was wavy. I put it in a side ponytail. I put on my undergarments and went to go find some clothes to where. I put on a black tinktop and grabbed a blue and gray stripped shirt. I pulled on of the sleeves down my shoulder so it could show one strap of the black tinktop. Then I grabbed some black leggings and put them on. I put on a black pladded skirt with blue and gray. Then I grabbed some black biker books. I ran down stairs. I saw everybody looking at me. "What?" I asked with a blush on my face."You're 2 hours late than you usually are down here" Ai said not looking up from the computer. I looked at questioningly. How does he know that? "Well why don't we have some fun" Ren said with a smirk on his face. We all looked at him. "What do you mean fun?" Cecil asked. Ren looked at him and smirked even wider. "Oh, you'll see" Ren said in a sly voice. I started to panic. I managed to sneak out. While I walked outside I bumped into someone."Ahh" I gasped as I was about to fall. I closed my eyes waiting for impact. It never came though. I opened my eyes to find Syo holding me around me preventing me from falling. He started leaning forward. "S-Syo WHAT A-ARE YOU DOING"I shouted. He came to realization and let go of me. He looked at me with hurt in his eyes. "What's going on over here eh" I turned around to see Reiji. He was with the others. Nanami looked at me with worried eyes. "Are you all right Tachibana - San? Me and the others heard screaming" she said. I looked at Syo he was fixing to speak. "Its alright let's just go" he managed to get out."Syo-chan are you-" Natsuki tried to say."I'M FINE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" he shouted and ran off.I started walking forward to the Master Course. "Tionna" Otoya said. I ignored him and kept walking. I walked into the lobby. The others followed right behind me. I looked like a zombie. I plopped on the couch. I can't believe I did that to him. I'm such a jerk."We'll give you some alone time" Natsuki said. They all left. I was just sitting there on couch."Syo" I whispered. I mean it's not my fault I shouted at him right. I have feelings for Ai. He tried to kiss me! Doesn't he know I kissed Ai. Did Ai even tell him? Why would I even bother anyways? He doesn't even know emotion. He's a robot. I love him, though. But, he doesn't know what love is.

Syo' s P.O.V

I was running as fast as I can away from Tionna. I embarrassed myself in front of everyone. She shouted at me. I ran up to a tree and climbed it. I sat on a thick branch. I was only following Ai's advice. Wait, he tricked me!!! I got up and kicked the tree. I'm so going to get him back. It's going to be good. I'm going to walk up to him and show him what a short person can do. But first. "HOW DO I GET DOWN FROM HERE?!!!"I shouted.