Radiance Part 2

Tionna' s P.O.V

"Radiance"we all said in unision. Mr. Saotome jump off his chair and did a front flip toward us. "THEN IT'S SETTLED!!!"He shouted really loud. The ground started rumbling like an earthquake. The door opened. Quarter Night and Starish came in trying to maintain their balance. "What's happening?!" Angel exclaimed falling onto Ranmaru. They both fell to the ground. "Get off me!!!"Ranmaru angrily said. "You got off me!!!" Angel said in the same tone. Ranmaru realized that he was on top of her. He had a barely noticeable blush on his face. Angel kicked him off her and scoffed. The ground was cut into a big circle. Yuki was at the edge. "AHHHHH" she screamed. She was about to fall off, when Reiji pulled her back up. "Thank you "she said blushing. "No problem" he said giving her a thumbs up.

The circle started rising up in the air. The roof of the Master Course opened up. The night sky and its starts showed up. We finally stopped. "FANS GATHERED HERE TODAY, YOU HAVE COME FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD TO SEE THE BAND RISE BACK TO ITS STARDOM!!!"Saotome shouted out. We all looked around confused. Suddenly lights shot out through it the sky. We all heard screaming. I looked down to see millions of fans. "LETS INTRODUCE THE BANDS WE HAVE HERE TODAY!!!!" He continued. The fans screamed even louder. "FIRST, WE HAVE QUARTER NIGHT" he said. The spotlight shot down on them. They all waved. "NEXT, STARISH!!!!" He said. The screams were hurting my ears. "FINALLY, THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!! RADIANCE!!!!" He shouted. It's like time stopped. Everything was silent. Yuki, Angel, and I looked at each other. Then the screaming started again. "RADIANCE!!! RADIANCE!!! RADIANCE!!!" Fans shouted. Tears sprung to my eyes. We're actually going yo be a group again. I looked over at Ai. He turned to me. I smiled at him. He was hesitant for a minute. He smiled at me to. My eyes widened. Ai smiled at me. He's learning his emotions!!!

I turned my attention back to Saotome. By the end of this month, they will give a performance you have never experienced before in your life. "We will?!" We shouted. I was getting kinda dizzy. I haven't sung in years. "WE WILL SEE YOU SOON"Saotome shouted. The circle started going down back into the Master Course. We landed in side. I was frozen in shock. Nanami moved in front of me and clapped her hands. I came back. "Sorry, I guess I was in another world" I sheepishly said. Nanami looked at me worried. I sat down on the couch and buried my face into my hands.All the others left me alone except Ringo. "It's hard isn't it?"he asked. I looked at him surprised. "Ringo-sensei...." I whispered. He looked at me and smiled. "You're having to deal with your past and your love between two boys"he said smirking at the end. I shot up from the couch. "How did you....?" I asked. "It's a long story but that's not important right now. You're going to be an idol again!!!"Ringo said excitedly. "Yeah..... I guess so"I said a little bit more cheerful. "I know so and about that hair..." He said. I glared at him. He smiled and skipped off somewhere. I sat back down on the couch. "Radiance" I whispered to myself.

Angel's P.O.V

We followed the others to the music room. We walked in and stayed silent. "You realize you're going to have to get a new composer right"I said looking at the Quarter Night group. "Well no dip Sherlock"Ranmaru said coldly. I glared at him. "We shouldn't get into fights already, we just met each other" Yuki complained. "So, you're Tachibana-san's old friends" Nanami asked shyly. Yuki looked at her angrily. "HEY,WHO YOU CALLING OLD!!!"Yuki shouted. I elbowed her in the rib. Nanami looked down. "Okay, it looks like we're not getting off on a good start, so tell us about yourselves" Otoya said trying to get rid of the tension between the groups. I was going to answer him either sarcastic comment when I noticed Yuki staring at the brown haired Quarter Night member. I raised my eyebrow. I tapped on Yuki' s shoulder. She looked at me. I leaned down and whispered in her ear,"you know the rule, love is forbidden."

She nodded at me. The others looked at us suspiciously. "Tomorrow all of you are going to practice" a voice said. We all turned to see an orange hated spike dude. "Hyuyga-sensei!!!" Syo shouted, "I thought you were doing a movie!!!" "I thought that to until I heard about this Radiance thing" He said. Yuki went into the corner growing mushrooms. "You mean you had to quit the movie because of of us" she said sadly. "Yes" he said straight forward. "Wah!!!" Yuki exclaimed. I looked at him. "What do you mean all of us?" I asked. Tionna walked in and had a nervous look on her face. "Quarter Night and Starish have to be our sempais" she said. I sweat dropped. "It's about time we get to our dorms" Yuki said yawning. "WHAT?!" The boys plus Nanami shouted. "Yeah, you'll be stuck with us for a long time" I said smirking. We both went to out dorms and changed. Yuki was already asleep but I was still awake. "No way am I going to take orders from some man"I whispered to myself. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.