Drucan Region

Rules of Drucan:

1. A trainer can have up to 7 pokémon in their party.

2. After defeating the Elite 4 the challenger can ask for a partner while taking on the Champion as long as their partner has also gone through the Elite 4.

3. It is the trainer's responsibility to bury their pokémon if it dies in or out of battle.

4. The champion must protect the region and serves directly under the King and Queen, granting them permission to have over 7 pokémon in their party.

5.  In the case of the royal family dying it falls to the Champion and Elite Four to decide how they will pick a new King or Queen. The region should accept the Champion's choice however, if they do not, they must give a reasonable counter to who they want.

6. The Champion must assign new gym leaders to worthy trainers who have experience if the count falls below 8 gyms in the region. They must also, with the help of the Elite Four, decide which current gym leader(s) can replace any missing member of the Four.

7. If the Champion is thought to be unable to perform his or her tasks then it falls to the Elite Four to make the choices and decide how to deal with the current Champion.

8. Revolts should be taken care of by the current champion, who must remain neutral if a war begins to break out. Any abuse to this power merits the right of the Elite 4 and other trainers to fight for a new Champion one on one regardless of badge count.

Map of Drucan: