Chapter 14

Hannah's pov

As the film ended I stood up and gently picked Cruz up kind of struggling a little.
"Here let me take him" Brooklyn said coming closer. I walked away ignoring him. "Hannah I'm serious he's too big for you to carry him all the way up to his room let me carry him" Brooklyn said raising his voice.
"I will manage, thank you" I said before almost dropping the sleeping body.
"See, just let me take him" he said. I give up! I placed the sleeping Cruz into Brooklyn's arms and walked off back to help Romeo tidy the mess we made. I wAs hoovering the popcorn off the floor when Romeo started yawning. "Awe is little Romeo tiwerd?" I said in a baby voice teasing him
"Yeah, I had a lonnnnnngggg day!" He said rubbing his eyes
"C'mon it's bed time then, anyways I've got a lot to do" I said
"I don't want to go to bed tho" he sighed
"Romeo James Beckham you go to bed when your told" David said walking in, he wasn't 100% serious because he had humour in his voice.
"Okay I suppose I'm tired" he said running off to his room. After I'd finished sorting the games room out I went up to tuck them in. I knew Harper was already tucked in so I just checked on her and I expected Cruz just to be dumped on huge bed but he was put in pyjamas and tucked in! It was a pleasant surprise. Romeo was brushing his teeth when I went in so I waited for him and tucked him in as well. "See you tomorrow Ro" I said kissing his forehead
"Are you going home?" He asked
"Sure am, now go to sleep"

I went to my room and packed my backpack with the clothes I wanted to take home and my laptop and uipad before getting my coat on and leaving the room

*next day*
We won the match 3-1. I was so happy I ran over to the sidelines and group hugged the Beckham family and my mam and dad.
"Ew your all sweaty, go change" cruz said pinching his nose
"Awe c'mon I don't smell as bad as you boys do!" I laughed "I'm off to go get changed, I'll just meet yous at the ice-cream shop or something. I'll be like 20 minutes tops" I said

I came out the changing rooms laughing with my team and carrying my huge bag with my kit in and then the other with my hockey sticks in. We all departed and went our own ways, me going to the Icecream shop. Everyone was waiting for me before they ordered so I hurried and decided on just a small sundae. It was a smidge awkward because I was sat next to Brooklyn. We were all talking about going on holiday and things like that when all of a sudden my dad was proposing to my mam.
"Julie, will you renew our wedding vows?" He asked opening a box with a really elegant ring in it, in fact it looked just like grandmas! My mam was over the moon and of course she was crying and hugging my dad it was pretty awkward for us kids.
"So Dave are you going to be the best man again?" My dad asked once my mam was back to normal
"Of course I am joe!" David laughed
"Are you going to be chief brides maid?" My mam asked Victoria
"I wouldn't miss it for the world Julie" Victoria answered
"So there would be you, Hannah, Abby and Harper and David, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz" my mam planned
Romeo put his hand up like he was in a class room. "Yes?" My mam asked like she was the teacher
"Question! Who's this Abby girl?" He said
"Ohh pick me to answer this" I said putting my hand up. Mam give me the 'go on then look' "she's my little cousin" I said proudly

We all went to my house for some proper tea and so mam and Victoria could sort some wedding things out like dayum I thought they were just gonna say their vows again but apparently their going full out! The kids were kinda bored because we didn't have Many games or things to keep them entertained with me being a only child and being out most of the time.
"Hey how about we bake cookies or something? " I suggested, they cheered. By they I mean Romeo Cruz and Harper, Brooklyn was playing on his phone in the corner not even talking to anyone!

Anyways I helped the kids wash their hands and put aprons on so they wouldn't get flour on their clothes. We took it in turns to weigh the ingredients out and then mixing it in the bowl that was almost dropped several times! I cleaned the Worksop off and spread some flour across it so the kids could roll the dough out and cut the cookies into shapes. Romeo made football ones like Cruz and me and Harper made flour and love heart ones because they were the only cutters I could Find. We put them in the oven and we all helped clean up the mess, some more than others. While they were in the oven we played hide and seek and tig in the back yard.
Once they were cooked and cooled we put them on a plate and took them through to the adults and Brooklyn. They each took one leaving enough for Romeo Cruz harper and I to have one. We got complimented a lot especially by David and my dad because they were full of chocolate.
"Hannah can we see your room?" Cruz asked finishing his cookie
"Um I suppose you can if you want" I said
"Wait for me guys" Romeo said quickly finishing his cookie. I picked Harper up and put her on my hip and lead them up the stairs noticing Brooklyn was tagging along like a little lamb.
"Right here it is" I said opening the door and letting them in to explore. I trusted them enough to let them explore alone anyways I didn't really have anything breakable in here or anything to hide. I ran and flopped in my bed.
"Whoa take that hockey stick off harper before she kills one of yous" I said. Romeo rook it off her and put it back in its place. "Wait here guys I'm going to get my stuff to sort it out" I said before running down to get my hockey stuff. I took the three sticks out of the stick bag and put them in their places on the stand and put the bag in the cupboard I threw my backpack in there too before sorting out my hold all that had all my dirty kit in.

Brooklyn's pov

Hannah's room was a total shocker! I expected it to be red or pink or a typical girly colour but it was a light shade of blue on three walls and on the other was where her little balcony and window was. One one wall was her bed, bedside unit , desk and bookshelf and the other was just hockey things. Right along the bottom there was a shelf maybe fifteen centimeters off the floor with perfectly clean boots, a good twenty pairs all different sizes and brands and maybe five pairs of astro turf boots and underneath the shelf was hockey balls. Then was fifty hockey sticks all stood neatly in their own Little brackets in colour order then above their was all her trophies and medals and pictures of her playing and receiving her trophies, And at the side there was a cupboard which is assumably where she keeps her bags or some thing.
Her wardrobe looked huge too! And the last wall had the door to leave and one to a small bathroom and another to a wardrobe. She was really neat and everything was in its place perfectly, not one thing out of place unlike her room at our house with clothes everywhere. But I suppose at our house she had no time to tidy things like she would here. I went and sat on the comfy swivel chair at her desk. She had a mac book and a iMac both perfectly straight on her desk and then at the end there was a collection of iPods. A shuffle, renanno and touch 5th gen. I knew she had a iPad 1 and a mini and a iPhone5c! Wow spoilt rich kid much? But it looks like she doesn't use them much in all fairness. The little bookshelf was just a collection of different pictures in cute frames and the bed side cabinet had a lamp and a alarm clock. So neat and I tidy I kinda just wanted to scatter some stuff around but that'd be rude.

I looked over at her and she was showing Cruz how to hold a hockey stick, it was cute.

-------------------------------
Just kind of a filler chapter or something I don't know.
Sorry it's short