Chapter 17

It felt great to have my friend back! I went to sleep so happy, just knowing that I had my friend back. I mean I'd ideally like her to be my girlfriend but you know little steps.

(< morning>)
"No you wake him" some one whispered. I kept my eyes closed and pretended I was still asleep.
"No you, it's your brother" Hannah whispered
"But he's in your care" Romeo said back
"Oh my Gosh I'll do it then" she sighed. I heard shuffling then all of a sudden someone jumped on me!
"Ilsjdjdbvkjsd get off" i retaliated waking up immediately and trying to push the person off.
"Whoa whoa calm down there, it's just meeeeee!" Hannah said popping up from the bundle of covers
"I could if murdered you!" I say jokingly with a serious voice and staring at her like I could kill her
"Oh yeah, try it BROOKLYN!" She said staring back
"Oh I will" I said pouncing towards her but she jumped out the way making me fall to the floor.
"That. Was. So. Funny!" Hannah and Romeo laughed almost in tears
"Yeah yeah you can laugh now" I said not seeing what was funny
"I'm going to play on the trampoline" Romeo said leaving
I looked over at Hannah with puppy eyes and my bottom lip stuck out. "Awe I'm sowwy" she said in a baby voice coming over yo hug me.
"No, I don't want your hug. You can keep it" I said pushing her away
"Awe has someone fell out with me?" She asked
"No, can I have that hug now?" I said

Hannah's POV

''No, but can I have that hug now?" He cheekily smiled
"If you can catch me them, Beckham" I laughed shooting up and out the room but my short stamina was nothing compared to his footballer build so he easily caught me before I got halfway down the stairs.
"Ha I caught you" he laughed holding me in his tight grip around my waist.
"Never, now let me gooooo!" I shouted
"It's dangerous to play on the stairs" Cruz said absent mindedly as he walked by to go to the kitchen
"Yeah Brook, it's dangerous to play on the stairs" I said in a 'told you so' tone
"Fine" he said letting me gon for a millisecond, not even enough chance to move, before he threw me over his shoulder and turned to go back up the stairs.
"NOOOOOOOOOO! PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW BROOKLYN JOSEPH BECKHAM!" I screamed repetitively hitting his back
"No way!" He laughed putting me down once we reached my room. I tried to make a run for the door but I was too slow and he managed to catch me and put me back. After several times of trying my luck running and the being caught and put back I gave in.
"Do you want that hug now?" I asked quietly. Silently admitting defeat.
"Wellllllllllllllllll That would be nice" he smiled.

Brooklyn's POV

"Do you want that hug now?"she asked, I know she'd give in easily!
"Welllllllllllllllllll, that would be nice" I smiled. She shuffled closer and stood on her tiptoes to put her arms around the back of my neck and reasted her head on my chest. This was paradise! I rested my arms around her small waist and bowed my head down to rest it on top of hers. Her hair smelled of mangos and was so soft.
"Hey Brook?" Hannah asked lifting her head off my chest "I like listening to your heart beat" she smiled
"Your weird, you know that. Right?"
"Yes, i get told that often" she smiled. I love that smile, it could brighten anyone's day. Right then I got a idea. I started tickling her and she dropped to the floor squirming and trying to roll away, giggling hysterically.
"STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP" she screamed right in my ear, damn she's loud. I stopped tickling her and she stood up and pulled her shirt down and her joggers up. "Awe man Brooklyn, you've got to be kidding me. I've just freaking lost my earring" she said checking the floor for it, I helped but I didn't know what I was looking for some was a bit useless.

<later in the day>
So we all spent the day watching movies in comfy clothes and me and Hannah were doing great until that god damn Brad showed up. Then I was basically ignored while they talked and held hands, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! At least they're not kissing or a cuddled up. Speaking of kissing I've never saw them his and I only saw them hug once! That means I have more or a chance than him! Yessss!

------------------------------------------------------------------

CAN SOMEONE MAKE ME A NEW COVER FOR THIS BOOK PLEASE!
^ you can kik it to me @hannah_fifi

What ship names should there be?

HOW OLD DO YOU THINK I AM? Judging by my writing and English skills, how old do you think I am?

Can you write something on my message board on my page please?