Nightmares

Ruby's pov

I was shaking in a cold dark room tied up. And then I heard a scream.

"Weiss! What's happening?!" All I could hear we're her screams and then suddenly they stoped. Then I heard a familiar voice but I couldn't place who it was.

"Well well, looks like your little girlfriend is dead. Now, guess who's next?" It was him...

More tears started streaming down my face as I was tied up trying to escape wishing I had the chance to say those three words to Weiss. I love you.

Third person pov

Ruby woke up breathing really heaving with tears streaming down her face. Her cry's woke up Weiss and Weiss immediately rushed to Ruby's bed.

"Ruby! What's wrong?" Weiss said in a panic.

"I h-had a nightmare an-d you died."

"Ruby, it's okay I'm here I'm fine. Scoot over." Ruby did what Weiss said and Weiss crawled under the covers next to her. Ruby turned to face her then put her head in the crook of Weiss' neck. She still had tears in her eyes.

"It's okay Ruby I'm here now, nothing going to happen to us. So just try to go to sleep again okay?" Weiss said in a reassuring voice.

Ruby slowing nodded and went back to sleep in Weiss' arms.

Weiss was happy to be there for Ruby but she couldn't help but wonder what happened in her dream like

'How did I die?'

'Who was involved?'

'Or where were we?"

Weiss shrugged it off even thought she was curious about what had happened but she did not want to make Ruby sad or upset, it really hurt Weiss to see who that way. Weiss eventually fell asleep next to Ruby in her arms.

Before Weiss went to sleep she thought 'I never thought you would mean so much to me.'

A/N: Heyo hope you liked this chapter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)