Focus

Ruby's pov

I went to my classes but I found not stop thing about Weiss.

"Ms. Ruby what would be the answer?" I need to stop spacing out! The professors are going to get upset.

"Oh uh..."

"Pay attention next time Ruby." My professor said.

My cheeks flushed red. "Y-yes Sir."

I glanced across the room to Weiss and saw a smirk on her face. I immediately turned away.

Lunch was next but I went to the bathroom first to cool off. I was washing off my face then I saw Yang come in.

"Hey little sis what's up? You didn't really seem okay in class. Did something happen with you in Weiss." She said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yang!" I said in a hushed voice.

"Wait, so something did happen!?" Yang said surprised. I knew I would have to tell her eventually. I just didn't imagine right now.

I explained everything that happened, including this morning...

"MY SHIP MY SHIP IT CAME TRUE I GOT TO TELL BLAKE AND THE OTHERS!" I tried to stop her but she was already out of the room. This is great.

I went to my lunch table where everyone was waiting and starring. Then they started yelling about 'how cute me and Weiss were'. I sat next to Weiss and both of our cheeks were tinted red.

"I TOLD THEM EVERYTHING RUBY." Yang yelled. Everyone in our friend group would stop blabbing about us.

I did not even notice but me Weiss had our hands I intertwined, then Jaune saw.

"Look they are holding hands! You guys are so adorable." I tried to pull away when he said that but Weiss kept her grip tight. I did not even notice till later that Neptune was at our table. Great. He was the only one who wasn't talking about Weiss and I. 

Lunch felt like forever but it was finally over.

Time skip to end of classes

I had to stay after class to do extra work so the halls were empty but then I saw Neptune.
'This is just great' I thought. I did not want to make thing awkward.

"Hey Neptune." I said shyly.

"Don't hey Neptune me. Weiss left me for you, that's disgusting. Why would a girl date another girl?!" He seemed mad but didn't he leave Weiss? 

"Excuse me? How could you say that? Tears we in my eyes but I did not dare let them fall and I kept talking,"You are the disgusting one. How could you say something like that?!" Before he could make some stupid remark I walked away to my dorm.

As I got to my dorm I slammed the door shut. How could someone say something like that?Weiss noticed I was upset and came to me.

"Ruby what's wrong? She said worried.

"It was Neptune..." I explained everything to her, and she seemed angry but then her expression softened.

"Just ignore him Ruby. I want you, and I don't care what other people say about it."

"Thanks Weiss." I said

"So Ruby he didn't exactly leave me. I left him because I told him there was someone else that I had feelings for. And that was you." Weiss said with a smile. I can't believe that she liked me before.

Before she could say anything else I have her a hug and said,"Thank you."

A/N: Hope you liked the story so far
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)