The night of the concert

Ruby's pov

We told everyone about the concert a few days ago and tonight is the night of it. Also I'm proud to say that I've kept the promise we made so far. That's sad. It's only been a few day...but I've been trying my best. Besides that I found out Pyrra is also going to be singing in the concert so Jaune and I are going shopping to get them something.

I went to his dorm and knocked and he came out and we were on our way to the store. We hopped in the car and drove off.

While on our way Jaune asked, "So how are you doing about well you know..." he trailed off. He was the one other person I told about Adam and me cutting again.

"I've actually been doing really good lately!" I said with a real smile. "But Jaune it has still been hard for me not to pick up the blade. When ever I cut it just helps me forget." I said turning to look out the window if Jaune's truck.

"It's going to be okay Ruby I understand. I'm happy you are doing better though." He grinned. We then parked at the store wondering what I was going to get her. I then looked down at my bracelet that said Weiss and smiled as I remembered that night then heat rushed to my face.

"Awwww Ruby, you're blushing. Are you thinking of your beloved Wei-"

"Jaune shut up." I laughed.

We walked into the store and I decided not to get her something too much it too expensive just some flowers probably. Jaune went else where while I searched for some flowers. I then saw white roses. Perfect. I bought third and saw Jaune with some red roses and a small little bear. We then left to go see them perform.

Time skip

It was time for the concert so we went to the auditorium and took our seats then the show began. There were some group performances that were really good that Weiss was in and then Pyrra came out to sing her solo. She sang beautifully to the lyrics of the song but I wasn't paying much attention because Weiss was next...Pyrra was done and Jaune was smiling and clapping for his girlfriend. Finally Weiss can out to the microphone.

"Hi everyone I would like to dedicate this song to someone special." She then began to sing.

"Wise men say, only fools rush in"

When I heard the first few lyrics I knew what this song was and it brought tears to my eyes.

"But I can't help falling in love with you"

This just makes me the happiest I've ever been.

"Shall I stay, would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Take my hand take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you"

I had tears streaming down my face. No one has ever done something like this for me. She then ended the song and that ended the concert. I went back stage to see Weiss. When I saw her I pulled her aside to where no one could see us and pulled her into a passionate kiss with tears still streaming down my face but I don't care. We then broke away and Weiss saw my tears and wiped them away.

"Ruby I love you." She said gentle smiling and she almost started crying. I then gave her the white roses and said, "I love you too."

We then got back to the dorm both laying in the same bed while we were snuggling next to each other eventually drifting away into sleep.

A/N: thank you everyone for the support and almost 900 reads! All your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you all so much (: