Nightmares Pt. 2

Weiss' pov

Ruby and I were asleep but I woke up to her squirming and the sound of her whimpering.

"Ruby wake up." I said and shook her trying to get her to wake up. She opened her eyes and look at her surroundings and she relaxed and then started crying into my chest.

"W-weiss...it was him. My p-past." That's all she could make out before she just started sobbing. It hurt so much to see her like this.

"Shhhhh shhhhh Ruby I'm here okay? Nothing is going to happen as long as I'm with you." I whispered in her ear. She slowing calmed down but still crying.

"I'm sorry It's j-just still t-traumatizing to this day." She said and looked down.

"I know but you are going to be okay with me and yang and Blake and everyone one else who is here to support you." This made her smile because I guess bringing up everyone had made her happy that there are people here for her.

"Thanks Weiss." She then kissed me and we got ready for classes.

We went to our classes and the boring stuff and it was finally lunch. Everyone in our group sitting at our table just had normal talk and conversations. Yang was half asleep and so was Blake.

"Yang, Blake, are you guys okay. You look really tired." I asked them.

"Yeah we just didn't get much sleep last night. We were up late doing homework and studying." Blake replied and yawned.

"You two were probably doing other 'stuff'" Jaune said and smirked. Everyone started laughing. Blake shot a glare at Jaune and Yang was reaching over the table trying to attack Jaune while he was cowering behind Pyrra. Ruby was laughing and smiling so that made me happy.

Time skip

Everyone decided to come to our dorm and have a movie night and we were going to let Jaune pick until he pulled out the bee movie and Blake threw it away so now we are letting Penny pick. Penny decided on Your Name. Ruby told me it was really good.

Everyone one got settled on the floor and some on the couch. Ruby and I were snuggling in a bean bag and taking pictures of Sun and Neptune snuggling on the couch. Then everyone else started started taking pictures of them. We are great friends. They noticed and Sun buried his face in Neptune's shirt and everyone went "awww" but eventually everyone out their phones up and we started the movie.

Time skip

Eventually the movie was over and Yang quickly ran to her dorm leaving everyone else including Blake and then she came back with a box. Everyone stood there in confusion except for Jaune and Ruby and they both yelled in unison, "slip 'n slide!!!"