Another chapter finally and im sorry

Weiss pov.
(For some reason I can't get out of the bold so this chapter will be in bold)

Ruby and I woke up and grabbed out things because we would be heading back to beacon today. I'm excited to see everyone but I'm sad that I probably won't be seeing winter in awhile.

"Ruby ready to head out?" I questioned.

"Yeah, this was awesome! And weird because I've already met Winter before I hope we can visit our families soon again." Ruby said. She sounded happy but sad at the same time.

We said our goodbyes well to my father and Winter. Not my brother thought because he's an annoying snob. Winter drove us to some fast food place and we got breakfast then to the airport.

"Bye Weiss and Ruby. Weiss I am really going to miss you I hope to see you both soon, and Ruby it was nice to see you."

"Me too!" Ruby responded.

"I'm going to miss you a lot too Winter I hope to see you soon."

I grabbed Ruby's hand and kissed her on the cheek and she just giggled.

"I wonder how Blake and Yang's visit went with Blake's parents." Ruby said.

"Me too."

We eventually boarded the plane and flew back to Beacon.

(Time skip to when they arrive at Beacon)

I sighed once we arrived back to our dorm. It's nice to be back because I've gotten used to this place. I'm just laying on my bed happy to be back then I feel Ruby flop on me. I just giggle. She is now hovering over with a serious look on her face.

"Um Weiss! So like there is something I need to tell you. I love you. Yes I know that I've told you that before but just wait to hear the rest I have to say. I'm so happy I have you in my life. I used to feel so lost and alone. My past haunted me but I've overcome it because of you and I finally found the person I love! So um bank you for everything." Ruby finished still hovering over me looking over to the side with red cheeks. I just grab her face and kiss her and she immediately kisses back. While we are kissing I start rubbing my hand on her thy just taking small steps because I don't want to push her. We then break the kiss and I pull off her shirt and examine the scars all over her. It just breaks me to see her this way.

"R-Ruby I'm sorry if I went too far..." even though this usually wouldn't seem too far I have to be careful. I don't want to hurt her.

"It's okay Weiss. Everything is fine." She smiles.

She is now under me and I'm tracing the scars on her body sadness coming over me wishing I could take them away but they will just be there forever.

"Weiss, it's okay I love you. Let's just take a nap okay?" I just nodded holding Ruby very close to me never wanting her to leave my side.