Not so bad

Weiss pov

When I told my father Ruby was a girlfriend everything went silent. Then I felt arms wrap around me and it was my father my eyes went wide and then Ruby giggled and of course joined the hug because well it Ruby, then my father said. "Weiss, I'm proud. It doesn't matter who you love." He said and smiled. We then pulled away and went inside.

"So father how has everything been going?" I asked. Ruby was in the bathroom right now.

"Everything has been going well Weiss how are you and Ruby doing?" He asked and said with a smile. This is weird of him he seems like a fangirl, but hey I'm not complaining. Maybe this is a new start with my father.

"Everything has been great! We've had our ups and downs but we are doing fantastic. Also when is Winter going to be here?" I asked curiously. I missed her a lot.

"Oh yes Winter. She will be here in a few hours." Just then Ruby walked in.

"Hey guys did I miss anything?" She asked.

"Nothing too important but Winter will be coming in a few hours." He then looked at me. "And your brother is in his room if you want to go see him." I have a fake smile and then we started walking to my brothers room.

On our way Ruby began to talk, "Wow your house is big! How do you even find your way around here?!" Ruby asked and I giggled.

"Well I lived here my whole life so I got used to it." We then arrive to the entrance of the elevator and Ruby's jaw dropped.

"There is even an elevator?!!?!" I just giggled again and then we hopped in.

We arrived on the floor that my brothers room is on and started walking down the hall.

"Now Ruby you know I'm not very fond of my brother so if he doesn't except us well his opinion doesn't matter." She then nodded and then I opened his door.

"Hello brother."

"Well hello Weiss how are you?" He said very fake.

"I'm good how are you?" I replied also fake.

"Good but who might this be Weiss?" He said eyeing Ruby looking up and down with a look of disgust. I swear I'm going to murder him some day.

"This is Ruby my girlfriend." I said confidently. Ruby was just smiling. She didn't even seem nervous.

"Disgusting!" He yelled. I then smiled, walked up to him and slapped him in they face then walked put grabbing Ruby's hand. Once we got out of his room we just sat there laughing at the situation because honestly neither of us cares anymore of what other people think. 

A/N: I finally got to see my girlfriend not too long ago!!! And we will be seeing each other at an upcoming con. Also please with me luck because hurricane Irma has a high chance of hitting where I live. Love y'all.