The question

Flash back to u may part 2

"So I Ruby I have a question." Weiss said looking down nervously.

"Yeah what is it." Ruby said casually but concerned of why Weiss was acting the way she was.

"So that dream you had not to long ago...could you maybe tell me about it and well you said something about a 'him' or some-" Weiss was cut off by Ruby.

"Um Weiss I don't really think now is the time but well I will tell you soon okay?" She said with a sad smile.

"Alright when you are ready to tell me tell me because I want to be able to help you." Weiss said nervously.

Present time (which the flashback was before the ice skating and the rest of this chapter is after)

Ruby's pov

I went to classes it was a normal day and I got to tell everyone about Yuri, Victor, Yurio, and Otabeck. It was awesome. But there's one thing I've been thinking about. The question about my dream. It's not the dream itself, it is the person in the dream. I think it is time I tell her.

"Weiss come here please!" I yelled from our room. She walked in and I patted to spot next to me on my bed.

"Ruby are you okay?" She asked worried about me.

"Yeah I'm fine. But I think it is time I answer your question. I think I'm finally comfortable with you."

I started to lift up my shirt. "Um Ruby what-" then she gasped. She saw them.

Now it is time to explain the the story of these scars...

A/N: CLIFFHANGER SHORT BUT IMPORTANT CHAPTER