Triple Date

Third person pov

"Weiss! I have a great idea. What if me you Yang, Blake, Jaune, and Pyrra all went on a triple date?!" Ruby screamed in excitement.

"Sure sounds fun. Ohhhhh we should go ice skating!" Said Weiss. She had always loved ice skating.

"Ok ice queen I'll text the others." Said Ruby rolling her eyes in a playful way.

"Oh so we are back to the nickname ice queen."

Time skip

Ruby texted the others and decided to head out and squeeze into Weiss' car. They arrived at the rink and there was not really anyone there which made Jaune happy so they did not have to see him fail at skating.

They went inside payed, put on their ice skates and went into the rink. When Ruby first walked to where the rink was she practically screamed. She couldn't believe who she saw.

"Uhhh Ruby are you okay?" Weiss asked confused. Ruby tried to speak but couldn't make words but then she screamed.

"IT IS YURI KATSUKI AND VICTOR NIKIFOROV OH MA GAWD I CANT..." she went on and on about every detail about them and how much of an adorable couple they are.

Yang's eyes went wide seeing that the Yuri Katsuki and the Victor Nikiforov were in the same building and then she screamed also but then what happened next made their jaw drop and they took so many pictures.

"THEY JUST KISSED OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING THIS IS THE BEST DAY IF MY LI-" yang was cut off by Blake.

"Guys, you should go ask for a picture with them if you love them so much." After what Blake said they zoomed over there and Weiss stood their frozen unable to talk SHE COULD NOT BELIEVE THAT SHE WAS IN THE SAME BUILDING AS YURI AND VICTOR THEN SHE RUSHED OVER THERE ALSO.

She eventually caught up with Ruby while Jaune and Pyrra where still at the edge of the rink laughing at those three. Ruby then got to Yuri and Victor.

"HI JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT IM A HUGE FAN AND YOU GUYS ARE ADORABLE CAN MY GIRLFRIEND AND I GET PICTURES!" Ruby said I'm a rushed voice. Then by what Ruby said Yuri's cheeks flushed.

"Of course! Anything for my fans, and you two are adorable together also." Victor's comment made both of them blush. Then they took the picture and Yang got one also.

"Oh also Yurio and otabeck are over there!" He pointed to where they were at and they went through the same routine with them. They were taking about how they loved the welcome to the madness routine yurio and otabeck did. They were all on the ice including Yuri, Victor, Yurio, and Otabeck and eventually they were all taking like they have been friends forever.

Jaune was doing okay at skating he fell a lot and Pyrra was trying to help him then Yuri noticed he was having trouble so he helped him while Pyrra did also and soon Jaune was doing amazing! Probably because a professional figure skater was helped him.

Eventually it was time to go and they said by to Yuri, Victor, Yurio, and Otabeck.

"By hope to you guys again sometime!" Yuri said as they existed the rink.

"THAT WAS AWESOME IT..." Ruby, Weiss, and Yang were talking about the adorable figure skaters all the was back to the colleged.

A/N: I do not own anything from Yuri on ice or anything if the characters but I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter I loved it❤️