Arkos

Third person pov

Weiss, Ruby, Blake, and Yang were all siting in their dorm watching anime when suddenly Jaune burst in.

"Guys, Pyrra and I are going on a date! What do I do. I need help, I've like never been on a date before." Jaune panicked. Yang had a different idea to help that no one else had. Which is not surprising.

"Well Jaune, we can give you some dating advice so you-" Weiss was interrupted by Yang's giggles.

"Uhhh yang..." Ruby was now concerned with what Yang was thinking of.

"Guys! We can all go in disguise, it's a perfect idea." Yang said.

"Yes that sounds awesome and we can have walkie talkies and binoculars, oh and-" Ruby was cut off by Weiss.

"Okay, okay fine we can go in disguises as long as it's not a sombrero and a mustache like at the movie Yang." Weiss said.

"Wait a minute. That was you Yang!" Ruby wore a shocked face. She truly did not notice it was Yang. Weiss just mentally face palmed.

"Uh wait guys-" Jaune was trying to backtrack everything hoping they wouldn't actually go this far but he knows his friends are going to anyway.

"Alright guys I have everything we need in my dorm, let's go get ready!" Yang said in a sing song voice.

"Wait yang why do you hav-" Jaune tried to ask because he was very confused about the whole situation that was going on. Blake cut him off and deceit join in on the conversation.

"Don't ask Jaune. Leave it to us." Blake said keeping her emotionless face.

"Alright, let's go and Jaune where and what time is the date."

"It's at 7 so in an hour and  it's at the fancy restaurant around the corner." Jaune sighed in defeat he knew his friends were going to come no matter what now that he asked for their help even though he did not mean for them to go this far.

"Alright, Blake, Ruby, and Weiss we need to go to my dorm and get ready." Yang said with a smirk.

They all dressed fancy because it was a fancy formal restaurant so they needed to fit in, but they still needed to look different. Yang of course had wigs that everyone was going to use and Blake who was surprisingly good a makeup did everyone's makeup so they all looked different. They did not want Pyrra to notice them or the plan would fail.

"Alright girls! Let's be on our way it's time." Weiss said. Weiss was more excited to do this then she thought even thought she did not like the wigs that much.

Time skip

The arrived at the restaurant and it was huge. It was two stories so two would take the second level and two would take the first. They decided to use ear pieces to talk in and they have one to Jaune so they could tell him what to do.

Yang and Blake were sitting at a table on the bottom level, and Weiss and Ruby were on the top level with binoculars. Jaune and Pyrra finally arrived they were kinda late.

"Took you long enough Jaune." Said Blake through the ear piece.

"Sorry guys, let's just start this." Jaune said forgetting Pyrra could hear him.

"Did you say something Jaune?" She questioned.

"Ah uh no." He said and then chuckled a little and so did Pyrra.

Time for this date to begin.

A/N: I hope y'all likes this chapter the next one will be the actual date ^.^