Home

Ruby pov

We eventually arrived at my fathers house. I was so excited to be back here. Once we hoped out of the car we walked inside and then I saw uncle Crow. I quickly ran and hopped on his back, " Uncle Crow I missed you it feels like it's been forever!" I yelled still on his back, then I hopped off.

"Hey Uncle Crow!" Yang said and waved.

"Hey girls it's so nice to see y'all. Now who are the two others behind you?" He asked. We introduced Weiss and Blake then sat down to eat food.

We talked and caught up on everything that has been going on and everyone's lives. Uncle crow is still the same as always and Dad seems to be doing pretty well. Once we were done eating I showed Weiss around the house. My house is kinda small but I like it, I've lived here my whole life.

"So this is my house." I said as I finished giving her a little tour of the house.

"I like it. It is small but cozy." Weiss replied kissing my cheek.

"Yeah, my hometown isn't that big but everyone is like a family here." as we walked into my room I saw her looking around at the different posters and decorations I have up and then i saw her looking at a picture of my mother. Even though it has been years I still miss her.

"That is my mother. She died when I was eight in a car accident, it was years ago but I still miss her very much." I tried not to have too much pain in my voice while I was talking about her.

"Well I see where you get your looks from, she is beautiful just like you."

After Weiss said that I smiled and replied, "Yeah she was. Now let's go do something while we are here! OH how about we bake A CAKE I ALWAYS LOVED BAKING BUT IV'E ALWAYS BEEN TERRIBLE AT IT! You should help me." I shouted. she giggled and replied with an 'Okay'.

"We went down to the kitchen and grabbed the ingredients and started baking. In the proof gettting everything situated Yang and Blake come down stairs. "OHHH CAKE!" yang shouted. She then grabbed a bunch of flower and threw it at Blake. Blake sat there, her face and hair white. She then took some flour from the bag and threw it at Yang.

"This is war!" Yang shouted. My father and uncle crow walked in probably hearing Yang yell.

"Alright who's team are we on." uncle Crow asked. Oh no...

We ended up splitting into two groups, I was with Blake and Uncle Crow while Yang had Father and Weiss. 'This is on' I thought. Both teams grabbed bags of flower and eggs. Then it began. Our team was behind the counter while the other team was behind one of the couches. I then ran out heading behind a single person chair. There were puffs of flower and eggs coming at me but I made It. I saw Father peek over the couch and I tried to throw an egg at him but missed sadly.

All this went on for awhile but then I got hit. It was over. I'm gone, goodbye world. Then i realized it was WEISS who hit me. I was coughing and said, "W-weiss how could y-you do this to me." i said pretending to die.

"I'm sorry Ruby, but it had to be done. I will always love you." Weiss said then kissed me. After that we all finished our fight. We never got to make a cake. Eh we can always go buy one. We all then had the realization that we had to clean this.

Great...