Morning After

Ruby's pov

I woke up in my bed in Weiss' arms wrapped around me and then memories from last night flooded in my brain. This was embarrassing. I did not want to get up just yet because I love this feeling of Weiss next to me.

I did not fall back asleep but I just wanted to stay like this forever. Weiss then woke up.

"Hey Ruby, good morning." Weiss said tiredly.

My cheeks were burning but then I decided to speak not making eye contact, "Good morning Weiss." I said nervously.

"Ruby are you okay?" Weiss said holding back her laughter.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." Ugggg why did I stutter, it is so obvious that I'm nervous.

"Then look at me when you talk." How can at look at her right now?! Especially with what happened last night.

I looked up but beside her head not at her eyes, next thing I know I'm pinned to the bed. This is just great, I'm probably as red as a tomato, I can feel more heat rushing to my cheeks.

"That's not my eyes Ruby." Weiss said still kinda laughing at my nervousness.

I slowly looked up at her eyes. Great now I can't look away from her beautiful blue eyes.

"That's better." She said leaning down. What is happening! Is she going to kiss me?!

I did not think I could get any redder than I already was. She was leaning down but then stopped.

"Ruby" she cooed. What is even happening right now!

"Y-yes?" Dang or I need to stop stuttering in front of her.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" She said in a smoxy voice. It is like she is a different Weiss I've never seen her like this (I'm sorry I just wanted to use smoxy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) uggg what does she have to make this so complicated? Why couldn't she just do it.

I shut my eyes and nodded my head. I then felt her soft lips against mine. It was gentle and short, but it had a lot of meaning to it.

Weiss then got up and said,"We got to get ready for school." She said. How can she act like that after everything that had happened?! I just sat there wide eyed. I eventually got up and got ready.

It is going to be really hard to focus today.

A/N: How you liked this chapter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)