Chapter- 14 The Awkward Moment

After taking a shower I wrapped myself in a towel and came out. When I was about to remove that, Vikram opened the door suddenly due to the shock I slipped my towel, he staring at me and I naked....... oh my god.

Then immediately I pulled the towel and wrapped myself fully in the towel and ran into the restroom and he turned around immediately.

I don't know what to do my heart was beating fast like it was going to explode. I covered my face due to embarrassment, I forget to close the door God why I am like this I am stupid......

Then slowly I opened the door and came out he was not there so I immediately changed my clothes and I locked myself in the room.

Ten minutes later Vikram knocked the door he called my name to open the door, at first I hesitated to do that because he saw me naked how can I face him but it not a bright idea to lock myself so I grabbed all my courage and opened the door. And I don't want to see him so I looked down.

"Look at me Rithu," he said.

But I can't I am blushing very hard.

"I said to look at me," he said again.

I slowly raised my head and looked at him. He looked into my eyes for a second when he entered my room and sat on the bed.

"I think we have to clear something that is going on between us.
It was an accident that I came without knocking the door, so.." he said without looking at me.

It's not a big deal because he's my husband and also I can't change anything that happened.. like he said it was just an accident, I thought.

"It's okay I can understand," I said to him.

"Why aren't you going to your work?" I asked him.

"Afternoon I will go," he said.

"Okay," I said to him.
Then suddenly Vikram's phone started to ring.

"One second," he said and went outside after three minutes he came.

"Who is that I asked him?"

"My friend from London," he said.

Is it a girl I thought.

"His name is John Franco he's my college met"

"Oh you studied in London", I asked him.

"Yeah, why you don't know that," he asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"OK I am having some work to do," he said and went.
After some time I went outside and picked my phone and checked my WhatsApp and saw Riya's message
Hey, pumpkin my exams are going to finish in few weeks. I miss you, dear, I want to see you😭😭😭😭😭😭

I replied,

After finishing your exams come here or I will come there OK and take care of our family. I miss you too idiot😂😂😂😂😂

When I was busy in texting to her I saw Vikram was putting his shoes, this time while leaving he looked at me and nodded his head as a sign of leaving, he was so handsome wearing a black pant and white shirt.

I gave him a small smile and nodded back, it would be better if he said bye to me but I can't except that from him because he's beyond our expectations.

I just looked at him. He walked straight to the elevator before entering into it he suddenly turned over and looked at me. I was surprised and turned my head to other side and slowly went into the house like I didn't notice him.

After entering the house I locked the door behind and I noticed my heart was beating faster for looking at Vikram and it's also awkward. I placed my hand on the chest, am I admiring Vikram or am I falling for him I thought...

Vikram's POV

I opened the door to see Rithu was standing, she covered herself only with the towel and she saw me with full of shock and the towel slipped from her body, my eyes widened to see her. I saw her I saw her completely. I immediately turned over and went out of the room I did a mistake, a terrible mistake oh god..... I thought.

Then I went to talk with Rithu this time I knocked I regretted that why I didn't do this at first. She didn't open the door and I again called her name and asked her to open, then she opened.

She is not even looking at my face, I think she is so embarrassed. I asked to look at my face and she did. I don't know that my heart was beating faster while seeing her face she is looking beautiful not her body that I saw but her innocent face with full of blushing and embarrassment.

It was an accident I said to her.

I can understand, she said to me. Thank God she's not scolding me for what I did. I somewhat felt grateful.

Then suddenly I got a call from my friend James Franco he's my friend in London. My life in London was somewhat boring and also entertaining, my entertainment is my friends they are few but they're the best.

I went outside to pick the call. He congratulated me for my wedding and he was sorry for not coming. I said it's ok and asked him to come to India if he gets time. Then he said that he's sending a present to me and make sure to get that. I thanked him and asked about his kids and work etc etc. Our talk continued for three minutes. When I finished my call and went to see her she was just standing there and thinking about something I thought I have to end the conversation because if I continue the talk it will embarrass both of us. She asked about the call and I said about that.

I told that I having some work and went to my room. I took a shower and changed myself in my formals and proceeded to work in my laptop but I can't the awkward moments that happened during this morning was just flashing in my eyes I can't concentrate so I tugged my laptop and some files in my bag I came out and Rithu was standing outside while putting my shoes I glanced at her but she was busy in checking her phone, when I about to leave, I looked at her and she was looking at me, in this past few days I never ever said bye or Hi to her but today I felt something different and I don't want to say bye to her but I was simply nodded at her and she gave a smile and nodded back.

I felt something different but I walked straight to the elevator and I having a feeling to see her whether she's standing there or went inside, so I turned over to see before getting into the elevator. I saw she was standing there looking at me when she realized that I am seeing her she turned her head to the other side and went to the house.

Seeing her actions I had a small smile on my face. Then I started my car I thought about today events while driving, I smiled without realizing I looked myself in the mirror, my smiling face then I cut off my smile and drove and I thought Rithu is cute......

No, don't do that Vikram said my subconscious.