Chapter- 26 Why you're smiling?

Rithu's POV

I was smiling from ear to ear and I can't control that, my thoughts were only about Vikram and what he did to me in the morning.

Then I started to clean the house and after finishing that I washed my clothes. Finishing all my work I sat on the couch and opened my WhatsApp.

I looked at Vikram's profile pic I was surprised because he kept our wedding photo as profile picture then I started to smile again, I scrolled down and I noticed Raghav and Riya were keeping the same picture, I furrowed my eyebrows these two are making me think suspicious about them, I thought and whether they are......... no that can't be I assure myself and closed my phone.

Then I went out to buy some veggies and fruits with Shakthi, Shakthi is a very good friend her husband was working in an MNC. They were a sweet couple and I am glad that she is very nice and friendly.

"Rithu are you free tomorrow", she asked me.

"Yeah, I am always free", I said.

"Will you come with me to the temple tomorrow", she asked me.

"Sure I will come", I said.

"Ok be ready at 4.00pm", she said.

I nodded, tomorrow is Saturday probably Vikram will be in the house and I have to ask his permission, I thought.

After buying the groceries we went to the house and I looked the time as was 3.00 pm then I watched the news for some time.
Then I started to get ready, so I opened the cupboard and I don't know what to wear, I always confused about this, after thinking for more than fifteen minutes I decided to wear a green color saree it was simple and neat.

Then I put some makeup and I got ready. I went to the kitchen and prepared a cup of coffee and sat on the couch.

Suddenly I heard the doorbell I know it was Vikram so I went and opened the door he was having a package in his hands and looked at me from head to toe.

"You're ready", he asked me.

Hmm I nodded, he then entered the house and placed the package on the table.

"What is this", I asked him.

"Oh, that's the gift I bought for them", he said.

"What did you buy", I asked him smilingly.

"It's just a pair of the wristwatch for them", he said and went into the room.

Then I picked the purse and my mobile phone. I went to the kitchen and had some water.

Then Vikram came after getting ready, he changed his dress he was wearing his blue shirt and black pant, whenever he wears this costume I can't control myself and keep on looking at him.

He looked at me, "why you're smiling", he asked me.

Wait! What? am I smiling looking at him god why I am not controlling my feelings?

"It's nothing I just thought about something so... I smiled", I convinced him.

Oh, he raised his eyebrows, "yeah I am saying the truth", I said again.

Oh, he said again and came close to me, I gulped my saliva and looked at him.

He fetches the water bottle in my hand and he drank the water.

I sighed silently why he's doing this to me, I thought.

"Come we have to go", he said and walked and I followed him.