Chapter- 29 I am sorry

Rithu's POV

Vikram why you're acting like this, stop being like a kid, these are the words that I want to say to him but I can't.

After what I did yesterday Vikram was not talking to me properly, wait he's not that talkative normally but he's avoiding me.

He didn't sleep with me yesterday he spent the night on the couch and when we come face to face this morning he not even looked at my eyes. God, what I did!! Whether he's mad at me because of yesterday night or he is shy facing me. But one thing I understood that what I did last night was the main reason to avoid me.

I thought about all these things when I am preparing lunch and I am looking at Vikram who's sitting on the couch and drawing something.

Seeing him and thinking about these things I accidentally touched the frying pan.

"Ouch", I winced in pain and my fingers turned red immediately.

"What happened!!" Vikram shouted and came inside to see me.
He saw my fingers and pulled me to the sink. He turned on the tap and showed my hand on the running water. It was burning but still, Vikram was beside me and I can feel how much he is worried about me, his eyes reflecting the love he is having on me.

After turning off the tap he looked at me,

"Why you're this careless Rithu, why you're like this", he said angrily.

"Like what? I just accidentally touched the pan why are you shouting at me", I said out of control.

"You know what Rithu you're making me worried and you're frustrating me", he said.

I don't know what to say, he's talking too much, I thought.

He looked at me and his expression calmed down. I turned to continue the work in the kitchen,

"Wait, where are you going", he asked me.

"To continue cooking", I said.

"No, leave that I will prepare the lunch today", he said.

"But.......", I started to speak but Vikram pulled my hand and asked me to sit on the couch then he went inside and came with the ointment.

He kneeled down on the floor and looked at me,
"Show me your hands", he commanded.

I gave my hand to him.

He carefully applied the ointment in my fingers, I looked at him and smiled without my control, god Vikram why you're this sweet and nice. I am falling head over heels for your caring.

He suddenly looked at me and I stopped smiling.

"You're something Rithu....... why you're doing this to me", he said and came close to me and kissed my right cheek.

I felt goosebumps all over my body. But thank God he didn't do anything further and stood up.

"I am going to prepare the lunch", he said and went to the kitchen. I am an idiot to get hurt in my right hand but this also a good thing that I can understand how much Vikram is caring for me.

It's Sunday so Vikram will be somewhat free but still, I am disturbing him. I watched him preparing the lunch he's a good cook and he's great in everything. I am really lucky to have him as my husband.

I don't know what Vikram will say or react when I confess my feelings for him. He will accept or will say that he's not in love with me, whatever I am going to say my feelings to him because it's really hard for me to pretend everything.
Coming Saturday is Vikram's birthday, I am really excited and I am going to buy a gift for him.