Chapter- 42 Don't Blame Yourself

Rithu opened her eyes, she's feeling a great pain in her arms and hip area.

When Raghav noticed that she opened her eyes, he asked her if she's okay?

But Rithu can only hear his words but can't answer his questions, a teardrop rolled down from her eye and again she closed her eyes due to the effect of anesthesia.

Raghav called the doctor and informed about this, the doctor checked and they Decided to change Rithu from the ICU to another room.

Lakshmi aunty and Raghav's parents arrived at the hospital and waited for Rithu to open her eyes. They were so worried about everything and Raghav informed that his uncle was the one who planned on killing Vikram and that's why Vikram and Rajesh uncle went to identify the criminal.

Hearing this everyone were shocked and they called Rajesh uncle,

Rajesh uncle informed that he and Vikram finished all the inquiries and they were on the way to the hospital.

Meanwhile, Rithu's parents along with Riya also arrived at the hospital, they don't how these things have happened. They waited for Rithu to open her eyes.

Raghav's dad explained how these all happened to them, Rithu's dad got so angry hearing this. They were waited eagerly for Rithu to open her eyes.

Vikram arrived at the hospital and ran to see his wife. It took totally four hours for him to finish all those messes, inside his heart was praying deeply for Rithu, and his thoughts were only on Rithu's condition whether she opened her eyes is she's ok. His heart was racing to see her.....
.
.
.
.
"Rithu opened her eyes", Lakshmi aunty said.

All of them went inside to see her. Rithu's mom started crying little loudly when she saw her daughter's condition.

At that time Vikram entered the room........

Rithu's POV.

Everyone was here but where is Vikram I want to see him, I thought.

Seeing me my mom started crying, I don't know I had tears in my eyes and I can't say anything I am feeling numb. The left side of my body was paining more.

Suddenly Vikram entered the room, I can feel he's more tensed his shirt was stained with my blood. Thank God I am happy that he didn't get hurt cause I pushed him in the road.

He looked at me intently, his emotions were conveying how much Vikram worried about me, I want to hug him but I can't.

"Are you alright Rithu is it paining more", Lakshmi aunty asked me. I nodded in a No, but I am still feeling pain.

The doctor entered the room he asked everyone to wait outside. And everyone left the room. He put an injection on my hip and left the room.

My mom, dad, and Riya came inside.
Still, my mom was crying,

"Mom, please don't cry", I said.

My dad consoled her and I felt dizzy and without my control, I closed my eyes......

Vikram's POV.

Rithu's parents came out, then I went inside. I saw Rithu was sleeping.

I went near her and sat beside her. I took her hand in my hand.

I am sorry for not protecting you, forgive me Rithu, please.....I cried.
I cried lastly when my dad died, but I can't control my emotions now, I just died at that moment when I saw Rithu's blood. And I don't know even a person can give their life to save another person's life, why you did that Rithu why?? I mentally thought.