Chapter-17 Bye

Rithu's P.O.V.

"Rithu! Come here," Vikram called me while I am in the kitchen busily preparing the dinner. Leaving everything I went there to see him.

"What?" I asked politely without showing my annoyance.

"Take that earphone in the shelf," he ordered me.

"Okay. Anything else?" I gave that to him and asked. He nodded as No but he stared at me strangely.

It is kind of weird but I left to continue my work in the kitchen not bothering about the way he looks at me.

He injured his arm not his leg, why can't he go and take that, whether he can't see that I am busy here I murmured. He keeps on ordering me from yesterday, now I am regretting saying Vikram to call me whenever he needs me. However, I am enjoying to see him and to converse with him even though I am annoyed. I thought he has changed a little, he called me about fifteen times today but yet he's always talking in rude and ordering tone, but anyways I like him.

"Dinner ready," I said entering Vikram's room but he was busy working on the laptop. He was dressed in normal clothes and his hair was messy to that he was wearing a glasses. Oh god why he's making my heart weak, Is that only my eyes showing him this handsome to me I thought and stared at him without my realizing until he finishes his work.

He glanced at me and placed the laptop in the side desk and removed his glasses. I was closely observing him for these two days, whenever he called my name or gazing at me or whenever I was near him my heart started racing.

I felt more nervous and in some time I am having an urge to touch his face I was completely admiring him mostly his eyes that piercing black eyes which is a heat that melts my heart and his hair I felt ashamed for admiring Vikram's hair yes his wavy hair that is perfect for his face.

"What are you looking at?" Vikram said and interrupted the thoughts.

"Nothing," I said and placed the tray and started to feed him. He was silent and staring at me, it's weird because he is watching me closely, his look made me feel like I was naked wait he saw me naked how I forget about that. This time I didn't have the courage to meet his intense gaze. But when I shifted my eyes to meet him he was looking at me I dropped the spoon into the bowl and stood up.

"One second I will get the water and come," I said to avoid this awkward staring. Before I could turn and leave Vikram grabbed my hand.

"I don't need water, finish this and go," he said and gripped my hand tighter.

I don't know what to say when I finished feeding Vikram, he kept on looking at me but I don't know what to do. In this ambiance, it is only me and Vikram and that gave shivers to me, how come I forget about this? I gulped.

When I was about to leave, my phone started to ring I took that from my pocket to find it was my mom.

"Who's that?" Vikram asked.

"My mom," I replied and went outside.

"Hello mom, how are you?" I said with an excitement.

"I am fine, dear and how is Vikram?"

"He's fine mom," I lied.

"Rithu dad and I were planning to visit you on next weekend dear," suddenly she gave me a shock.

"Mom why? I will come there. It will be trouble for you to travel."

"No dear we already booked a flight ticket we are coming next week." She declared.

"Ok, mom, I will say this to Vikram," I replied.

"How is dad doing?"

"He is good and we visited the doctor yesterday he said he was fine," she told.