Chapter- 31 No more Distance1

Vikram's POV

In the evening After finishing my work I got a call from Sivakumar uncle, I took the call immediately,

"Hello, Vikram how are you?", he asked me.

"Yeah I am fine and how about you uncle", I asked him.

"Hmm I am fine Vikram and how is the work going now", he asked.

"Yeah uncle it's almost over some small work is still there after finishing that then we can open the mall", I said to him.

Sivakumar uncle is a big politician in Tamilnadu, he is one of the partner and sponsor of this mall. He and my dad were close friends and also he is relative to my mom. I got this offer because of him. And he really likes my talent that's why he has chosen me as a chief engineer and gave the contract to me.

"Vikram comes to my home on coming Sunday with your wife for lunch and don't say that you're busy", he said.

"OK uncle I will come", I assured him because he already asked me to come for lunch a couple of times but I said I was busy but this time I can't avoid him.

I overlooked the painting works and already many of the shops were booked and are getting ready for opening.

Then I started my car and drove to the house, I turned on the music player and my favorite song started to play, enjoying the song my mind clouded with the thoughts of Rithu, I am totally in love with her and I am crazy about her and she was the one who filled in my entire world.

When I reached near our street I saw Rithu was walking slowly and thinking about something, she was such a beauty to my eyes, I think Marrying Rithu is one of the right things that I did in my entire life, she is my comfort and her presence vanished the loneliness in my life.

When she entered into my life I don't know that she would become this important to me, she has broken all the boundaries to my heart now she's all over me in my heart, mind, and soul. I will protect her like a treasure for lifelong.
Nowadays I want her more by my side without her presence I am really frustrated, I don't know how I controlled myself till now, her face her lips god I want to kiss those lips of hers.

I Horned to get her attention and she smiled brightly like always when she saw me and we went to our house.

I noticed she was in a thinking and there's something going on in her mind but I don't know, after finishing up the dinner I went to the living room and I planned on working on the new project in Bangalore. I am just going to give the overview and I will visit after two to three weeks.

Then after some time I got really bored, I turned over to look at the bedroom side, I noticed Rithu covered her fully in the duvet and sleeping peacefully. I took my sketchbook and started to draw My Rithu I don't know why I started to sketch her, but right now I have sketched about ten pictures of Rithu.
I started this when Rithu left to visit her parents, at that time I was constantly thinking about her so I sketched her, then whenever I got time I will be doing this. It makes me love her more and making a peace in my mind when I remind her smiling face.

Then suddenly I got a text message so I took my phone and looked it was from Rithu but she was sleeping. Then I started to read the message. She wished for my birthday then only I remember that today is my birthday. Then I read further, I was stunned by her message I can't believe it, that Rithu would confess her feelings for me at this time, I thought but I wanted to confess my love first.

I was surprised and I immediately called her to come out and she came, so this what she thought about all this evening.

I asked her that she really loves me I know that she likes me and care about me a lot but I want to hear from her. She looked into my eyes and said that she is in love with me her eyes were begging me to believe her and to love her back, I was totally on cloud nine when I hear her confession I don't know what to speak now Rithu is totally mine I waited for this word it assured that she's all mine. But she started to cry, she misunderstood my silence and she stood up to leave.....

No Rithu you can't leave me, not now and forever. I won't leave you, from now on you're all mine, I thought but there's no time for me to say all these things.

So I pulled her she was so fragile and immediately she fell in my lap without a delay I kissed her. The kiss is to show that how much I am in love with her. She was jerked at first but she eventually surrenders herself to me. She pulled off the kiss with oxygen and again I started to kiss her this is for crying I already said to her that she should not cry so this her punishment.

After kissing for some time she pulled off and breathed heavily and I hugged her.

"Do you know how much I love you Rithu", I said.

She was silent and looked at me with a relief.

Rithu's POV

I was happy that he's loving me it was normal for everyone to love someone but the exact happiness when the person loves us back it is not that easy to expect that. I never thought that we will fell in love with each other. I smiled at his confession and also for the kiss. I was still sitting on his lap and he's holding me tightly.

"I love you", I said again looking his eyes.

"Do you know Rithu this is the best gift that I ever received in my entire life you're the gift that God has given to me", he said with a smile he rested his forehead with mine and I encircled my arms around his neck.

"Thank you", I said and tears were rolled to my cheeks, I don't know why I am crying it was for over happiness.

Vikram Looked at my tears and wiped them and kissed my eyes.

"From now on you should not cry for anything", he said and I hugged him tightly.

Come we have to sleep he said and took me in a bridal state.

"I can walk", I said to him but he not even listens to my words and carried me to the bed. He placed me and he laid next to me. Vikram just Locked me with his embrace it was warm and protective but also I felt goosebumps all over my body, to avoid my embarrassment I hugged him tightly now I totally under his control and I surrendered myself to him.

I thought that I want to talk with him about everything tomorrow and I have to give the gifts to him, but how he will react to that, will he kiss me again I thought and smiled.

"Are you sleeping", I asked him.

"No....... it's hard for me to sleep without doing anything to you", he said.

"What?" I asked mentally my cheeks started to burn and butterflies started to flutter in my stomach.

But till now we are sleeping like this separately, sometimes he will put his hand around me but....., I thought and looked at him questioningly.

"Everyday You're sleeping like this in my arms, in my embrace do you know that", he said with a smirk.

I was shocked to hear this and I am an idiot to not even realize this.. god how many things are he hiding from me that going to blow my mind.

It's really hard for me to sleep without you in my arms he said and hugged me tightly and I hugged him back and the sleep engulfed me.

.