Epilogue- You complete me

Rithu

*After Ten Years*

I am driving the car at a moderate speed listening to my favorite song. Rocking my head lightly I looked at my kids with a smile.

"Mom, please turn off that song, today I am having an exam and it's distracting my focus," Ananya said in an annoying tone and looked her cute little brother Arjun.

"Mom, it's my favorite song please I want to listen," Arjun whined and gave a mocking look at his sister.

I don't know what to do. I am feeling very difficult to handle these two kids. Ananya was just like her dad, she's very hardworking, intelligent and also aloof sometimes. And my Arjun is just like me, he's cute when he talks and very naughty sometimes.

But yesterday they had a fight because of Vikram.

He said he bought a gift for Ananya and Arjun felt very sad that his father didn't pay much attention for him and he fought with her sister over frustration. I tried to console them but there's no use, only Vikram can clear this confusion between them. Until then I am the one who's going to suffer.

If I turn off the music Arjun will become even more sad, if I didn't then Ananya will consider that I am favoring for Arjun. So I drove fast to reach the school to escape from this very difficult situation.

I am trying my best to make them understand that I am loving them equally. But Ananya became distanced from me after Arjun's birth. She is sharing everything with her dad and not much with me. I am really sad because of this, I have to make her realize that I am loving her more than anyone in this world.

After reaching the school, we got down. Arjun hugged and kissed my cheeks and told bye cutely. Ananya watched us with a kind of dejection and when I reached my hand to hug her she simply said bye to me and prompted to leave. But I pulled her for a tight hug and kissed her cheeks. For that, she smiled lightly.

"Bye Ananya. Eat the lunch, don't waste the food kids," I said waving my hand.

I watched them until they reach to their respective classes and then I quickly went to my car and started to drive to my house. In these ten years, everything has changed just like my life. After twenty minutes of the ride, I reached home.

Seeing my car the security guard opened the gate. I smiled at him and wished Good morning while driving into our mansion.

After parking my car near Vikram's new Jaguar I looked around the garden area, it's so colorful to see the bloomed flowers. Recently I was interested in gardening and farming at home. I instantly took my mobile and captured a picture of those flowers.

Vikram bought this new house for our third anniversary and after coming here I found that I am pregnant for the second time. Vikram was so happy and didn't allow me to go to my mom's house for the labor, he took great care on me just like how he did before.

I went into the house and laid flat on the couch. It's very tiring to maintain a big house like this. Resting for ten minutes I went to the kitchen and filled a plate full of food and came to the living room. I turned on the TV and started to watch some news while eating the delicious recipe that I prepared this morning; that time I heard my phone's ringing, I halfhearted placed the plate on the table and noticed it was my mom.