Chapter- 41 Come Back to Me!

Author's POV

Rithu entered the room, she saw Vikram is sleeping by keeping his head on his mom's lap and she is talking with Raghav's mom.

"Aunty uncle is Calling you," Rithu said hesitantly because she doesn't want to disturb Vikram's peaceful sleep.

Hearing her voice Vikram woke up, "What he wants now I am not going anywhere. Vikram you sleep," Lakshmi aunty said.

"Mom you go I am OK I am not a small child to take this as a big issue," he assured and Lakshmi aunty and Raghav's mom left the room.

After they left, Rithu locked the door and looked Vikram.

"You!! come here," Vikram commanded pointing his forefinger towards Rithu.

Rithu went and sat beside him. She decided not to talk about anything that happened today with him.

Vikram looked at her for a second and placed his head on her lap. She smiled at his sudden gesture. She slowly reached out her hand and started caressing his hair.

"You are really a good man that I have ever seen in my entire life after my father," Rithu said.

"Why you suddenly saying this?" Vikram asked.

"I don't know but I wanted to say this now," she said.

Hearing that Vikram smiled, "I think I am not all good Rithu, I do have a lot of mistakes in me," Vikram said.

"Yeah maybe, but for me, you're the perfect man and that is why I am loving you crazily," Rithu said and kissed his forehead.

He immediately sat up and Rithu hugged him tightly.

"Let's forget about everything that happened today," Rithu slowly whispered in his ears. Hearing that Vikram nodded.

"Rithu we are leaving tomorrow," Vikram informed by breaking the hug.

"Tomorrow??" She asked him in a surprise

"What have you forgot that I am having work, I only thought of four days leave, my assistants were calling me to come and I am having a lot of work Rithu we have to go," Vikram told.

"Oh......" Rithu sounds like disappointed.

"Don't worry I am going to give you a surprise" Vikram said suddenly.

"What surprise?" she asked.

"I am not going to tell you, you know when it comes," he said and again laid in her lap.

Unknown POV

"How dare my brother beat me in front of everyone for that bastard.
Ah, I want to do something I want to kill him that bastard I want to kill him..."

"Dad then why you're still waiting to finish him", another person said.

"Yeah I am going to do that," the person said and took his phone and dialed a number.

"Hello it's me, you have to kill a person, his name is Vikram and he is currently staying in our village. See the right time and finish him. Mostly create an accident", he ordered and ended the call.

"You have touched a wrong person Rajesh......." He said and gritted his teeth.

Vikram's POV

Next day I and Rithu started packing our bags. My mom wanted us to stay here for two more days, but there's no way I am having a lot of work over there and I have to go immediately.

After having our lunch we decided to leave. We Were Going to Coimbatore and after getting some things there we were leaving to Chennai in the evening flight.