Chapter-54 Wedding Anniversary

I can't believe my eyes, is it really him or am I dreaming

"How many times I have to call you", he said casually and came inside the house.

"Vikram?" I surprisingly whispered his name.

He gave his mesmerizing smile and sat beside me. "You're here?", I asked.

"Yes"

"But you said that you won't come"

"Just for fun baby, how I can stay there when my queen wanted me to be here", he winked.

"Ah... don't give me heart attack Vikram", I said after seeing his wink.

He chuckled and looked me with an amusement. "Nowadays you're becoming so beautiful Rithu", he again made me blush.

"Vikram..." I cried out because I can't take his blushing words anymore.

"Cool baby", he again smirked.

"Stop Vikram", I punched his chest lightly because he's not stopping.

"OK OK, are you ready can we go", he asked.

"But my dad said that he's coming with me"

"No, I called him and informed that I am taking you, so he won't come. Let's go baby", he said and stood up. I smiled and got up slowly and walked with him to the car. After informing my mom, he started the car.

"When you came here?" I questioned.

"Two hours before. After seeing my mom and dad, I came here to see my beautiful, very charming, lovable, cute wife", he made me smile again.

After twenty minutes of the ride, we reached my university. I felt so happy because I am going to see my friends Nithya and Shana. After dropping me in front of the ceremony hall, Vikram went to park the car.

When I entered the hall I searched for my friends, Nithya waved her from the third row, I smiled and went near her.

"Hi girl, how are you?" she asked me.

I smiled and replied that I am fine and we started to talk about life. Nithya is working in a company, she's going to get married in a month and Shana is pursuing her Ph.D.

That time Vikram called me and informed that he's sitting in the last row. Then the ceremony has started and they gave that mortarboard to everyone. The chief guest is a politician come, industrialist. He talked nicely and after his speech, our vice-chancellor gave his speech.

I realized how much I am missing my college days, I always go and listen to the guest lectures even that is out of my subject because it will be more interesting to hear the speech and most of the time they will talk about their experience in their subject and project than giving boring talk like in usual classes.

After his speech, they started to call the student names, First, they called the students who were excelled good in studies. I was little surprised when they called my name third. I got up and walked with a great smile on my face. I bought my degree in my hand and the chief put the medal on my neck.

I smiled and looked at the camera for a picture, my eyes searched for Vikram, but thankfully he's standing before and taking pictures of me.

"Thank you sir", I said and walked down from the stage. Vikram smiled at me and I stood there in a line. Because they are getting a signature from us.

Then after finishing everything I went to Vikram.

"Congratulations my dear wife", he said and hugged me.