Chapter- 39 Smocking Eyes

Vikram's POV

Rithu was sleeping peacefully in my arms her long straight hair was all over her body and a strand of hair was covering her face, I tugged that behind her ears and kissed her cheeks. I am rude and I have hurt her with my love for the whole night.

But I don't have another way I want to show how much I love her and she's only mine. But in this I understand that She's confused about my feelings, I did a mistake I made her feel like I am not fully in love with her. I can't allow her to think like that and I never wanted a single thing that separates me from her.

I pulled her, even more, close to me, our warm bodies were touching each other, she is so cute I am regretting now If I know that she's the one then, I would've married her five years before when the First time I saw her in the temple, Oh Rithu what you did to me I am constantly thinking only about you. God, I can do anything for this girl, and I can even die for this girl's happiness. Anyhow she's with me now and I will never ever allow her to leave me, I thought.

When I was in my thoughts, someone knocked the Door.

"Vikram," my mom Called me.

"Yeah, mom," I said and Rithu opened her eyes. But I didn't release her from my embrace.

"Wake up Vikram it's time," she said.

"Ok, mom," I said and I heard her leaving sound.

"What is the time now?" Rithu asked with a sleepy voice.

"I don't know but you sleep for some time you must be tired," I said with a grin.

She smiled and hugged me. No Rithu don't do that I can't control myself, I mentally said.

"I love you", I said and kissing her forehead and from now on I am going to show how much I am loving her and I will never give her a chance to think that I am distanced from her.

"I love you", she said by smiling beautifully. I looked her mesmerizingly her smile gives the happiness than anything in this world.

I kissed her neck, and I can't control I started to kiss her.

"It's not the right time we have to go down," she said by pulling me away.

"Uh huh but I don't care", I said and showed my love for her, she's so addictive.

After making her feel my love I released her, I laid again and looked at Rithu, she quickly covered her body with her saree and I can feel how shy she was in front of me.

After changing her clothes she gave my shirt and took a pant from the bag.

"Can you do me a favor", she asked me suddenly when I am putting my clothes.

"What??" I asked her.

"Please shave your beard, it's looking good on you but it's itching me whenever you kiss me", she said.

"Ok I will think about that", I said but I am not going to do that now.

Then we went down with our clothes cause there no attached bathrooms here, everything where back side of the house. Where it has a big space for washing and also for taking bath and they planted a lot of plants and trees on the back side.

When we went there Raghav was standing and brushing his teeth, he said hi to us and we started doing our morning chores.

While brushing,

"Rithu how about we take bath together", I asked and grinned.

"What?? No no I can't what if someone comes to know about this I can't", she said.