Chapter- 53 You are going to be a father

Rithu's POV

Vikram carried me and walked to the car, I noticed everyone where seeing us.
"Vikram please drop me in the ground", I said but he not even listened to my words and I also didn't have that strength to argue with him.

Then after reaching the hospital, I quickly got down and walked before Vikram could Carry me.

We got admission to see the doctor, the nurse asked me to come inside but she told Vikram to wait outside.

The doctor checked me and asked about how I am feeling, then she instructed the nurse to take some tests.

After finishing all the tests I waited by sitting in the patient's bed, the doctor came after seeing the test results.

"You're two months pregnant Mrs. Rithu", the doctor said with a smile.

"Really?" I asked in a surprise.

"Yeah you vomited because of indigestion, but you fainted because you're pregnant, congratulations, nurse call her husband", the doctor said and I felt like crying cause I didn't expect this and I thanked God for giving me this gift. And I am going to be a mother!!!😊

Vikram entered the room with a serious face, but I smiled seeing him, cause finally, we are going to have a child.

Vikram's POV

"Sir doctor is calling you", the nurse said and I went in.

My eyes searched for Rithu, she was sitting on the bed and when she saw me, she smiled widely like she achieved in something. The doctor was standing beside her.

"Is everything alright, what happened to her doctor?", I asked.

Its just an indigestion nothing to worry, but you should be more conscious here after the baby inside her needs proper nutritious food, the doctor said.
I didn't understand first then only I came to realize that I am going to be a...... God, I am going to be a father!!!

My gaze turned to Rithu, she smiled and now I understood the real meaning of her smile.

I felt like I was floating on the Floor because of the tremendous happiness. I smiled widely and tears welled in my eyes.

"I will wait in my room", come and meet me there, the doctor said with a smile and left.

I kneeled in front of Rithu and held her hand and smiled. "Are we really going to be parents?", I asked her.

"Yeah we are going to be a parent", Rithu said and hugged me.

I hugged her back tightly, What a moment is this and.... this is the best moment of my life and I am speechless...

"I love you Rithu, thanks for everything", I said and pulled out from the hug.

I touched her belly and saw Rithu's face, "You gave me a precious treasure and I can't believe this moment........I didn't expect it Rithu, it really happened I am going to be a father", I said with the biggest smile on my face and I kissed Rithu's forehead, I felt like I achieved the greatest gift of my life.

"Yeah... Vikram I am so happy, I also didn't expect this", Rithu said and her tears rolled down to her cheeks. I know these tears were for happiness. But I didn't want her crying.

"You should not cry, from now on I have to see only your smiling face and I am promising you that I will make to smile a lot", I said and wiped her tears. Hearing that Rithu chuckled.
.
.
.
The doctor prescribed some medicines and told several things, but I am not in the mood to listen. Rithu carefully heard everything and asked some doubts.

After we came out of the hospital, I called my mom immediately to inform this. She's so happy after hearing that she's going to be a grandmother. I said this to my dad and he congratulated me. And they talked with Rithu.

After reaching home I called Rithu's parents and told the good news. They were so happy and they congratulated me and Rithu.

I became tired after talking with all the family members, everyone asked me to take a proper care on Rithu and I assured them that I will take a good care of her.

"I will prepare a coffee for you, you must be tired after talking with everyone", Rithu said and got up from the sofa.

"Wait", I said and grabbed her hand.

"I don't need a coffee, sit here with me", I said.

"How you're feeling now?", I asked her

" I am feeling good and I am so happy Vikram", Rithu said smilingly.

I nodded my head, "Rithu Don't do any works hereafter, if you can't do means, say to me I will do for you. Don't go anywhere stay in the home if you want anything call me. Don't eat ice cream without asking me. Don't walk fast, don't run in the house, and.....", I said and Rithu stopped me.

"OK I will be careful", Rithu said.

"Eat a lot and Protect our baby with a good care and I will protect you both", I said and pressed my lips to hers.
.
.
.
.
.

(4th month of her pregnancy)

"Amma it's enough, I can't eat more than this", I said to my mom when she placed the sixth idly on my plate.

"Rithu, eat a lot, then only your baby will be healthy", she replied and went again to the kitchen.

I ate that without talking back or else she will call Vikram and complain about me because yesterday she did and Vikram got angry on me for not following my mom's rule.

I don't want anyone to get angry with me and especially Vikram because it will hurt me more than anything. After eating I went to my room and laid. I felt so full and sleepy.

Tomorrow is my graduation day, that's why I came here to Coimbatore. I asked Vikram to accompany me, he said he will there tomorrow but I am not sure.

I took my phone and noticed the time as 10.00pm, Vikram will call me at this time, so I waited for his call and then I will sleep after talking.

As I thought he called me within a few minutes. I attend the call in an excitement. "Hello Rithu?" he said in a tired voice, but still it sounded so sexy and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Are you in the home?"

"Yes, just now I came home"

"Have you finished your dinner", Vikram asked me.

"Yes, You?"

"I had", he replied.

"Are you coming tomorrow, for my graduation", I asked because my heart is not staying calm. At the same time, I don't want to disturb him or compel him to come here.

"Sorry Rithu, I can't come, Sorry..." he said in a pleading tone.

"It's Ok, don't be sorry", I said defeated.

"But I will come to see you, this weekend", he said.

"OK, I am feeling sleepy, I will call you later", I said and ended the call. I felt little sad but I can understand his situation.

.

.

.

Next day, I got up very late. I had my breakfast, without talking to anyone, I again had my mood swings. It is not a big issue but still, I am feeling so saaaaddddd, like everything is shattered.

The graduation function is at three in the evening, so she took a lot of time to get ready. She wore a nice saree because the salwar will clearly show that she's pregnant. She applied a light makeup and came out of her room.

Vikram didn't call her from the morning and that too irritated her a lot. She waited for her dad to take her to the ceremony, as her dad went somewhere to meet his friend.

When she was in her thoughts, "Rithu", Vikram's voice reached her ears. Stop thinking about him Rithu he's not coming here....

"Hey Rithu", I heard again and turned my head to the direction of where it's coming.