Chapter- 33 I have to go

I woke up when I felt something scratching my cheeks, I slowly opened my eyes and it was Vikram's beard that scratching me, his hand encircling my bare stomach and legs tangled with mine. He's crushing my body with his strong embrace. When I realized that we were naked my heart started to beat faster. I didn't move and remained as a statue for some time.

I looked at the side of the window, It is raining outside and still dark maybe 5 or 6 in the morning, I thought.

I tried to take his hand from me but his grip was so strong and I can't do anything than simply being caged in his hug, god why he's so strong, I thought and I tried again but failed.

"You can't escape from me", Vikram murmured softly in my ears. Hearing his words I felt goosebumps on me.

"Please I ....... " before I could say anything Vikram turned me to lay flat and he came on top of me.

He placed a kiss on my lips gently and kissed my cheeks but he surprised me by biting my right cheek.

It hurts so I pushed him, but he held my hands tightly above my head.

"Don't try to push me away then this will happen", he said and started to bite upper part of my body, I thought whether he's a vampire or something. His bite induced an uncontrollable pleasure in me.

I bite my lower lip and moaned heavily for every bite, a small prick of tear touched the corner of my eyelids.

"Please..... stop", I said chokingly but he didn't hear my words and continued, then he stopped but without any notice, he entered into me. I was tired, why he's doing this to me, I thought but I didn't stop him cause I am loving him unconditionally.

At last, he stopped and uncuffed my wrist, I hugged him and we were breathing heavily.

"Is it pains", he asked me.

Hmm... I nodded as yes and my cheeks turned red. He looked at me and kissed my forehead.

I love you Rithu, he said. And I smiled. "Please you're so heavy", I said and he left me.

I never experienced this kind of morning in my entire life Ah.... stop blushing Rithu, I said to myself while taking bath and also I can't control smiling when thinking about yesterday and today's events.

When I came out Vikram is already taken bath and putting his shirt. I started drying my hair by looking in the mirror and I noticed there were some bite marks on my neck. When I was looking at them Vikram hugged me from behind, "you're looking beautiful", he said with a smirk on his face.

I bite my lip to hide my embarrassment, he turned me to face him and kissed me feverishly. I wrapped my hand around his neck and kissed him back.

I pulled out from the kiss and he touched my forehead,

"Your temperature is high, are you feeling tired Rithu" Vikram asked me concerned tone.

"Yeah, but not that much", I said.

"No you're tired I can feel you, so take rest", he said.

"I can't I have to prepare breakfast for you", I said.

"I will prepare the breakfast today, you take rest, wait I will get you some medicines", he said and went to take them.

After giving me medicine he started to prepare the breakfast and he not even allowed me to help him. He feeds me the food with a lot of care and his eyes were shining with the love for me. In this state of happiness, I can't stop my smile. I may look like a fool if someone sees me from outside, but yeah I am crazy in love