Chapter- 43 Taking Care

Rithu's POV

Its so embarrassing, Vikram is looking at me,

"Don't feel shy before me Rithu I am your husband", he said calmly and untied my pant knot.

When he was about to remove my underwear I stopped him.

"I will manage, you go out".

"But... OK I will wait outside call me if you need me", he said and went out, I locked the door.

After doing the work, I somehow managed to put my pant but I can't tie the knot. So I opened the door and called him.

"What have you done?"

"I can't Tie this knot", I said and he that tied for me.

Then he held my hand to walk.

He helped me to lay on the bed and seated in the chair beside my bed.

"Sleep Rithu".

"Give your hand", I said and he gave his hand.

I tightly held his large hand with long and lean fingers. I love this hand that softly touches me, holds me and caresses me.

"Now I can sleep", I said smilingly and closed my eyes.
.
.
After some time I opened my eyes and looked at Vikram, he was still holding my hand and sleeping in the chair. I rocked his hand to wake him up.

"What?? do you need anything", he asked me.

"No, come and sleep here", I said to him.

"You sleep comfortably Rithu I can manage in this chair", he said.

"But there's enough space, please sleep with me", I requested him cause I don't want Vikram to sleep like this.

He stood up and switched off the lights and came near me.

I moved a little and gave a space for him, He rested facing me. I grabbed his hand again and held tightly to sleep.
Vikram kissed my forehead and I slept peacefully.
.
.
.
Next day I opened my eyes, but the bright sunshine made difficult for me to see.
But I tried and saw,

Vikram was standing and Rolling up his sleeves he looked at me, what a great view, seeing my handsome husband at the start of this day made this day, even more, brighter, I mentally thought when he smiled the butterflies in my stomach started to flutter. Why he is so handsome to my eyes, I asked myself.

"Have you slept well?" He asked and I cleared my thoughts and said yes.

"OK get up", he said and helped me to sit. And he Carried me to the restroom.

"Why you're carrying me I can walk"

"You can walk I know that but it will strain you Rithu", he said.

He helped me to brush my teeth, in our 8 months of marriage I never allowed him to look at me while I am brushing. Then he went out and I locked the door to do the important work😀😊.

I felt less pain compared to yesterday, and I am feeling refreshed after I washed my face with the cold water.

Vikram came in and again carried me without asking me and I closed my mouth cause even if I say anything he won't listen.

He locked the door and took my pajamas from the bag, he slowly removed my clothes. I am feeling so shy inside and I can't even face him cause I can't even put my underwear without his help.

He slowly and carefully put the clothes on me without touching my injuries. I don't know why but I am feeling of crying. I never thought that Vikram will care for me this much, a part of me was happy about this accident by this way I can understand how much I am in his heart,
I sometimes question myself about his love for me but now I truly understood that he is loving me more than anything else in this world. Cause without that kind of love a husband will never take care his wife this much.