2

"AH! She's so adorable~" one cooed. 

                  "Nuh-uh. My dongsaeng is off limits, Hoseok," Seokjin shook his head in disapproval.

                  "Uh... annyeonghaseyo. May I ask, who are you?" I looked at the group. There was six, not including my oppa. I could probably say they're attractive, but I couldn't see their faces.

                   "Oh, (Y/n)-ah, this is Namjoon," Seokjin pointed to the tallest. Under his hood, I could see a slight bit of pink. Wow! I want to get my haired dyed! "This is Yoongi," oppa pointed to one that was busy on his phone. He looked up for a moment, making a piece sign and said, "swag", before looking back on his phone. Yoongi-ssi had fluffy mint hair, almost heart shaped lips that were a red tint, a white coat, a black beanie that rested on his head, and a black mask, that he didn't bother to take off, unlike the others.

                    "Ya! What's so important on your stupid phone that you can't say a small hi? At least put that dumb thing away for a small bit," I scoffed, crossing my arms. I hate it when people don't say hi, or at least wave

                    "Uh... (Y/n)... don't piss him off.." oppa laid a gentle hand on my shoulder. Yoongi just gave me a glare before putting his headphones in. Before he put his other earbud in, I rolled my eyes, "asshole." Whipping around in a second, he loomed over me, taking his sunglasses and mask off. Gosh, though his eyes were dark, they were pretty. I personally had (e/c) eyes. His eyes had small wings at the end, like a cat's. It was cute.

                       "What did you call me?" His voice was deep, but not too deep, and it was raspy. It sent shivers up my spine, and I gulped. 

                        Taking a deep breath, trying to calm my heart, I looked him straight in the eye. "Asshole."

....

                        "Jin eomma! Control (Y/n)-ssi and Suga!" One of them panicked, his voice more of a higher pitch. Not breaking eye contact with me, Yoongi spoke up. "I'm not going to hurt her, pabo."

                       Jin-oppa broke us apart with his hands, but the tension was thicker than a block of ice. "Anyways, that is Taehyung. Stay away from him." Oppa gave me a smile, trying to break the tension.

                      "YA!" One, taller than the guy next to him, called out. He had light brown hair and a black coat. Even though what Jin-oppa said was rude, Taehyung still had a boxy smile.

                      "The one next to him is Jiminie, or Jimin."

                       "Annyeonghaseyo~" Jimin waved, giving me a big smile. Jimin had thicker lips, gray hair, and also a black coat. When I looked at all of them, I noticed the all had they masks under their chins so it was easy to understand when they talked.

                        "And last, but not least, the maknae of the group, Jungkook!" Jin-oppa pointed to an adorable boy. He had dark brown hair, cute doe eyes, and was wearing a red sweater, instead of a coat. 

                      "(Y/n)-ah is a brat, Jin-hyung," Yoongi rolled his eyes, not bothering to put his sunglasses or mask on. 

                      "Watch it, shortie," oppa crossed his arms. 

                      "Today is (Y/n)-ssi's birthday, right Hyung?" Jungkook tilt his head in an adorable fashion.

                      "Ah, ye-"