16

I hate planes, fangirls, and media. 

                   We had to catch a plane to L.A., then I had to greet fans when they came for the fan greeting. Media made it much worse. 

                   "So he really gave you this necklace?" One fan frowned, taking a close look at the half heart.

                     "Ne," I gave the fan a forced smile. This was so annoying. 

                    "He really kissed you?" She asked again, standing back up.

                     "Ne," I put my hands in my jacket pockets.

                      She just glared and went to sit down. Thank god she was the last person. Taking a breath of relief, I went to sit down. But my chair wasn't in its original spot.

                       "Noona!" Jimin pat the seat between him and Yoongi. It was the chair I had set up for me...

                      Slowly taking a seat, I nervously played with my necklaces, then I remembered I brought my lyric diary. Taking the small book from my pocket, I opened it to the last place I stopped.

                      Reading the lyrics over again, I frowned. This was the new song Yoongi and I were working on, but it sounded wrong. We were rapping against each other, and the words were so hateful. 

                     "What are you reading?" Jimin leaned down to look at the book. 

                     "The new song I've been working on with Yoongi. We were supposed to be rapping against each other. We even had the music video planned out, but now that I'm reading it again... it just sounds harsh," I gave him the book. Yoongi had written in his parts, and I had written mine, and you can tell who wrote what by the different handwriting. 

                     "Omo, were you mad at each other?" Jimin pursed his lips, handing me my book back. 

                     "I don't think so," I bit my lip. 

                     "Is that the rap?" Yoongi put his head on my shoulder, looking down at the music. 

                    "Yeah," I gave him a fake smile. 

                      "I think it fits the album, but remember... I can never say things this hurtful to you," he whispered in my ear.

                       "I know..." I closed the book, looking at him. 

                       Did I really know, though?

                        "Suga! Are you guys dating now?" One fan called out from their seat, and some gasped. I guess they haven't seen the latest video where Yoongi and I both say we've kissed.

                        "Aniyo," Yoongi shook his head at the fan, who gave him a slight pout. "But you guys kissed!" More gasps.

                         "I don't believe they kissed!" One shouted, and I felt myself feel slightly angered at the comment. 

                         "They announced it on a video, stupid," another fan scolded the first one.

                         "I don't believe them. Maybe they should kiss, since they kissed before... if they even kissed."

                         Frowning, I looked at the crowd. All of their eyes were on me, even the guys' eyes were on me. I felt someone poke my cheek, and looked at Yoongi. Damn it... Right when I looked at him, he grabbed my chin quickly, yet gently, making me looked up at him. Placing his lips on mine, I blushed, not being able to believe he would kiss me again, much less kiss me in public. Then I remembered that he didn't like people doubting him.