29

"You feeling okay?" Miihe tried to wake up her friend, but she only coughed.

                        "(Y/n)-ah! Time to wake up!" Jin smiled as he walked into room, then his face fell at the sight of his pale sister. She looked how Yoongi looked when they were poisoned. (H/c) hair stuck to her sweaty face. "Ya! Suga! What'd you do to my sister?"

                         "Huh?" The mint haired boyfriend walked in, leaning on the door frame, brushing his teeth.

                         "What's wrong with (Y/n)-ah?" Jin rolled his eyes. Yoongi almost choked on the toothpaste when looking at his girlfriend. "Lwet mweh spit this owt," he tried not to get spit everywhere when he went to rinse his mouth.

                          "So what's wrong?" He came back, now able to speak.

                         "(Y/n) is running a really high fever... should we call a doctor?" Miihe had the back of her hand rested on the females forehead.

                          Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, walking into the room and inspected the girl. "This reminds me of when she and I got sick in America."

                         "Weren't you poisoned?" Taehyung whacked his Hyung on the back of his head. 

                         "Yeah! I remember! Someone poisoned (Y/n)'s water at the concert and Hyung also drank her water and ended up also getting sick," Namjoon put his hands on both of the shorter guys' heads. 

                         "Do you think someone poisoned her again?" Jin felt his hands start to shake.

                        "On your date...?" Namjoon suggested, getting hit by Yoongi who moved away with a scoff.

                        "Well our waitress was acting giddy. And I noticed that when (Y/n) took a drink, she gave it a disgusted drink, but the waitress wouldn't get her a different drink."

                         "Why is everyone trying to poison my sister?" Jin groaned.

                         "What about your sister?" Hoseok walked in. The room was seriously starting to get cramped.

                         "Someone poisoned (Y/n) again!" Taehyung whined. 

                         "Someone poisoned (Y/n)?!" Jimin rushed in the room, yet again, shirtless. 

                        "Guys, leave," Yoongi let out a frustrated groan. "I want to try to talk to (Y/n)."

                          Miihe even left, and she even closed the door.

                          "They gone?" The female let out a soft whimper and opened her eyes. 

                          "Ye. Are you feeling okay? At least you're awake this time," Yoongi grabbed her palm, which was burning hot. 

                          "I was poisoned again?" She let out a small smile.

                          "Ye. Aish, I can't take you anywhere. You seemed to get hurt around me," Yoongi also gave a soft smile.

                           "Why are you crying? I'll feel better," (Y/n) reached out and caressed the boy's cheek.

                           "I'm not crying," he scoffed.

                           "Don't lie. I won't judge...  everyone cries," she laid her head back in her pillow.

                           "If I cry, it just means I'm giving up," Yoongi intertwined their fingers together.

                           "Then I give up a lot," she laughed, before coughing. "Uwa... my throat is killing me."

                           "Do you need a drink?" Yoongi already was getting up, but she shook her head. "No. I want sleep. You guys go to work. Miihe will look after me."

                            "But-"

                            "No. You go to work and tell Miihe to take care of me."

                            "But-"

                            "Yoongi! Go to work dammit!"

                            Yoongi had a bad feeling, and clenched his fists, feeling pressure build up in his chest. Before be left the room, he turned back to look at his girlfriend one last time.

"Saranghaeyo."

_______________________________________________________________

Dictionary:

-ah - Added to someone's name if they're younger

Aish - Used when annoyed or mad

Hyung - What a younger male calls an older male

Ne - Yes (formal)

Uwa - Wow

Saranghaeyo - I love you (formal)

Ya - Hey (Ya! (Hey!))

Ye - Yes