26

Jungkook walked in the other hotel room where Yoongi, Zoe, Miihe, Jin, (Y/n) and Namjoon were sleeping. Instantly looking towards the couple, he noticed Yoongi was finally asleep. Last night Zoe had texted him, telling him that Yoongi had been crying  all night, worrying about (Y/n). Jungkook heaved a sigh and then brought a filming camera around the room. 

             "Uwa... they look a lot alike!" He whispered loudly, first filming Jin and Namjoon. Namjoon had his arms around Jin's waist and his head on Jin's shoulder. They looked so comfy!

               Next he filmed Yoongi and (Y/n). Yoongi had his arms around (Y/n) and his head nuzzling her's. In all, Yoongi and (Y/n) looked more couple-like while Jin and Namjoon seemed like an oops. 

                Zoe was passed out next to Yoongi's bed, her head cradled in her arms on the bed.

                Miihe was curled up on the couch with a blanket wrapped around her.

                "Time to wake up! We have a plane to catch!" Jungkook yelled, waking everyone, except the two poisoned people, up. He furrowed his eyebrows and walked over, ripping the blanket off the bed.

                 "What the hell! You bitch!" Yoongi glowered at the maknae, curling around (Y/n) to keep her warm. She was only in a tank-top and her shorts, unlike Yoongi who was in a white shirt and black leather pants.

                   "Suga~~ I'm cold," (Y/n) breathed out, turning around and cuddling up to Yoongi. The mint haired man stiffened up before managing out a weak smile. 

                      "It's time to get up," Jin said gently, rubbing his sister's back. She whined and looked at her brother for a split second before nuzzling her head back in Yoongi's chest. Yoongi pat her head before sitting up. He then stood up, using the objects around him for stability and left the room. (Y/n) also sat up, but didn't try to stand up. She couldn't feel her legs. 

                       Jin helped her stand up, and she looked in the hall for Yoongi before pouting, but let her brother brush her messy hair.

                        Her eyes brightened when Yoongi, using J-hope and Taehyung for support, came back with Jimin following the three with their luggage. 

                        "It was so funny when you tripped, Hyung! Though, I was also quite worried since you couldn't stand back up," J-hope pat Yoongi on the chest. 

                         "It's the effects of the medicine I gave them. It'll go away in a few hours," Zoe was packing stuff in her purse. 

                         "What medicine?" Jin almost dropped his sister, but realized when he felt his sister start to shake from her legs buckling.

                           "I don't remember the name, but I gave it to them last night because your sister wasn't waking up. Now, ta ta!" Zoe waved to them before hurrying away from the group, trying to keep her tears in the whole time. 

                               Yoongi gave an awkward chuckle as Jungkook smirked. "Yeah, Suga-Hyung was crying the whole night!"

                               "If my legs weren't numb to the point that I can't stand, I would kick your ass," the short tempered older snapped at the maknae quietly.

                               "Why was he crying?" Miihe started making the beds and cleaning everything up.

                               "He was worried about Noona~" Jungkook giggled.

                               (Y/n) blushed and managed to walk a little bit before tripping into Yoongi's arms, becoming redder. Yoongi chuckled and helped his girlfriend up, still with J-hope and Taehyung holding him. Jimin wrapped his arm around (Y/n) with Jin on her other side.

                                Yoongi growled at Jimin, but couldn't do anything to the silver haired younger.

                              "Shall we get to that airport?" Namjoon was already out the door holding about four suitcases, while Miihe and Jungkook followed also with luggage in their hands. The others followed, holding (Y/n) and Yoongi. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

                            "You idiot! You poisoned him as well? Did you give him the cure?" Ju-Iun slammed her fist on the table, startling the red head across from her.

                             "I gave them both the cure," she whispered, looking at her lap.

                             "Why?! Why Zoe?!" Ju-Iun screeched at her.

                              "You should've seen how heartbroken the man was because his girlfriend had yet to wake up. He didn't get any rest because he was bawling his eyes out," Zoe felt her heart clench when remembering the despair in his eyes.

                               "He would've moved on! There are plenty of girls for him to choose! There's both me and you!" Ju-Iun scolded.

                                 "You don't understand! He wouldn't move on. Neither would (Y/n)'s brother. No one in BTS would be able to move on. They would blame themselves. There would be no more BTS!" Zoe growled. "It's not just Suga who likes her! Jimin likes her. BTS would fall apart."

                                 "I gave you that poison. I told you to use it. If you don't use it, I will. You understand me?" Ju-Iun grabbed Zoe's shirt, spitting in her face. "Suga is mine, always has been."

                               "If you kill (Y/n), he will never heal. He loves her," Zoe threw her phone on the table, hitting play.

                         You could hear someone crying, the sound getting louder. "(Y/n)... baby... please wake up," you could hear a voice. It was Yoongi.

                   "Suga?" You could hear Zoe. The camera was slightly tilted, so you could see the crying boy.

                  "Why won't she wake up?" He tried to wipe his tears away with the back of his shaky hand, but more took their place.

                  "It's one in the morning," Zoe said gently, putting her hand on his arm, blushing at the contact, but you couldn't see her that well.

                    "I need to know if she's okay," he whimpered, caressing (Y/n)'s cheek. "She's my everything." Yoongi broke down again, holding (Y/n) tightly in his shaking arms. 

                           "Happy? Happy to know that 'your' Suga is breaking down? He's a mess. He can't stand yet from the meds and neither can his girlfriend! And it tears him apart seeing (Y/n) like how she is now," Zoe almost smirked seeing the hurt look on Ju-Iun's face.

                            "It's not fair... I want him to say that I'm his everything," Ju-Iun grabbed Zoe's phone and her car keys.

                            "Hey! That's my phone!" Zoe chased after the black haired female.

                            "Get a new one," Ju-Iun glared at Zoe. "I have a plane to catch. They can't avoid me forever. I am their makeup artist." Then she left. Left Zoe as she drove away to the airport, just in time to get on the plane. 

________________________________________________

Dictionary: 

-hyung - Indirect of Hyung

Hyung - What a younger male calls an older male

Noona - What a younger male calls an older female

Uwa - Wow