26 - EXTRA

Summery: What happens when (Y/n) doesn't wake up. (This does NOT affect the main story at all)

 "Time to wake up! We have a plane to catch!" Jungkook yelled, waking everyone, except the two poisoned people, up. He furrowed his eyebrows and walked over, ripping the blanket off the bed.

"What the hell! You bitch!" Yoongi glowered at the maknae, curling around (Y/n) to keep her warm. She was only in a tank-top and her shorts, unlike Yoongi who was in a white shirt and black leather pants.

                    Yoongi noticed instantly how cold his girlfriend was. She didn't even stir.

                  "(Y/n)?" He sat up, put his warm hands on her freezing skin. There was no pulse. "(Y/n)... please... this has to be a joke..."

                   "Yoongi?" Everyone in the room went around the two, watching as a single tear escaped his eye, landing on her cheek.

                     "What did you do to her?" Yoongi whispered, looking at Zoe from the corner of his eye.

                     Zoe just threw him the two vials. "Work. I followed orders."

                     Yoongi read both vials. One was clear, with a sticky note saying 'poison' and the other one was a deep red, saying 'cure'. 

                      "My order was to cure you and to poison (Y/n). I'm sorry," then she shouldered her way out of the room, almost running into J-hope, Tae and Jimin. Yoongi looked at the vials, thinking over and over again.

                           "How's (Y/n)?" J-hope was laughing, but instantly stopped when he looked around the room, then at the laying girl. Her skin was ash pale, eyes close, and still.

                           Jimin pushed forward, grabbing the dead girl's face in his hands. "(Y/n)? (Y/n)? Please..." He begged, looking at his Hyung, who was still staring at the vials.

                           Jin rubbed Jimin's back, but was looking at the ground, not being able to look at his dead sister.

_____________________________________

Dictionary:

Hyung - What a younger male calls an older male