3

Dinner felt welcoming. Jin-oppa insisted on a fancy restaurant since it was my birthday, and I eventually gave up on arguing with him. Yoongi had ordered a bottle of soju, and by his second bottle of it, he started offering me a sip. He was acting totally different... nicer.

                      "Just one sip," he held it in his hand, coaxing me into drinking it.

                     "Uhh... Yoongi-ah, (Y/n)-ah doesn't drink," Eomma tried to tell him, but he didn't listen. 

                  After a while, I gave up on fighting with him. The puppy eyes he started giving me were too much. Taking the Soju bottle, I gave it a slight lift to say 'bottoms up', and took a small sip. It tasted very fruity and sweet, like sparkling cider. 

                    "How..." Jin-oppa, Eomma, and Appa all looked at Yoongi in shock. The other members were just goofing off, which was embarrassing. 

                    "Is it good?" Yoongi asked, a gummy smile forming on his lips. Nodding, I shyly gave him the glass back, but throughout the meal, I stole some sips from it, which made him smile every time.

                   "So, how was America?" Appa asked, enjoying his beer and steak. 

                   "Well.. it was strange. Everyone seemed to know me because I looked like Seokjin," I fiddled with my earrings nervously. "He's, like, really famous now... so ya..."

                   "And I was asked out a few times," pause. Yoongi and Jin-oppa choke on their drinks. "But I wasn't interested. I went to America for dancing, not boys."

                    "Did you get better?" Eomma wiped the corners of her mouth, slightly smearing red lipstick on the napkin. 

                    "Of course!" I smiled. 

                   "You should show us sometime," Jimin butted in on the conversation. 

                    "Anyways, how about you guys? What about BTS?" I looked Oppa dead in the eye.

                   "Well, we have four singers and three rappers," Jin-oppa started. "J-hope, aka Hoesok, Rap Monster, aka Namjoon, and Suga, Agust D, aka Yoongi, are our rappers. The rest of us are singers."

                     Now that he said that, I could see Yoongi rapping. Blushing, I grabbed his bottle and took a sip. The sip turned into a chug, and I ended up finishing it on accident. I could feel the effects starting. I felt like I could say and do anything I wanted without getting into trouble.

                     "Slow down," Yoongi gently took the glass out of my hand. 

                     "Hyung! You're actually caring?" Hoseok faked gasped at Yoongi, making my blush worse, or maybe it was just the Soju.

                    "No, Pabo. I just don't want to have her falling out of her chair or getting sick," Yoongi denied, putting the glass far away from me.

                     "That's called caring, Hyung!" Hoseok accused the mint haired man.

                    "Are they always like this?" Eomma asked Jin-oppa, slightly scowling at Yoongi, probably annoyed by the group's childishness. 

                    "Yup, but they mean no harm. Yoongi-ah's not as tuff on the inside, just denying everything to hide his feelings, and Hoseok is just annoying," Jin-oppa smirked, making Yoongi and Hoseok glare at him. "But Yoongi-ah was able to get (Y/n)-ah to try alcohol."

               ------------------------

           After a few moments of talking, Yoongi and I were having a conversation of our own. We were laughing and talking so much that we didn't notice everyone else staring at us, obviously surprised. What? Of course we'd both be talking. I still think he's an asshole, but he's nicer and funnier when drunk. And I was also drunk. We both had quite a few glasses, and I have a lower tolerance than him, since I'd never had alcohol before. To be honest, I barely remember anything he said.

                   "Hyung, that's enough wine. You're both pretty drunk," Taehyung and Namjoon took our bottles away, which we didn't mind. I was telling him about a time where I had gotten lost in New York. It wasn't even that funny, but in our delusional states, we thought it was as funny as watching someone fall off their bikes or something. 

                     "How long were you in America?" He asked, showing me another heart melting smile. 

                    "About three years," I giggled. 

                     "It's quite late. Seokjin, can you let her sleep in the dorm with you? Your Appa and I have no room at the house. The guest bedroom is a mess. Just keep her and Yoongi-ah away from each other. I don't like how close they are in their drunken states," Eomma told Jin-oppa.

                      Jin-oppa nodded and helped me out of my seat, while Jiminie and Pink Mon helped Suga out of his seat. Suga... the perfect name. I giggled. J-Horse, V, and Jungkookie were following us as we made our way out of the restaurant. Suga looked exhausted, but he gave me a wink. Flushing a deep red, I giggled again, and when we got in the van, Jin-oppa wedged me between him and Taehyung, who surprisingly wasn't drunk. 

                       "Why casnt I seet by Agst Deh?" I slurred, laying my head on Jin-oppa's shoulder. 

                       "Eomma and Appa don't want you two next to each other," Oppa shrugged, making my head bounce slightly. "And when did you start calling him Agust D?"

                        "It sounds hat, and seexeh," I smiled, still slurring. "I wanna heer hem rap."

                        Oppa sighed, brushing my hair, then the van went silent. I knew I was going to have a major hangover the next day.

_____________________________________________

Dictionary:

-ah - Add this to someone's name if they are younger (if they are older, you usually add -ssi)

-oppa - Indirect of Oppa (added when you're not speaking directly to them or about them)

Agust D - Min Yoongi's nickname/rapper name (DT Suga (Daegu Town Suga))

Appa - Dad/Daddy

BTS - Bangtan Sonyeonan, Bangtan Boys, Bulletproof Boy Scouts, 방탄소년단. They are a South Korean boy band created by Big Hit Entertainment. There are seven members: Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Rap Monster (leader), Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook

Eomma - Mom/mommy

Hyung - What a younger male calls an older male

Oppa - What a younger female calls an older male

Pabo - Silly goose (friendly)/ idiot (unfriendly)

Soju - A clear, colorless distilled beverage of Korean origin. It is usually consumed neat, and its alcohol content varies from about 16.8% to 53% alcohol by volume