20

"Aigoo, what the hell is that?!" Jungkook walked into my corner of my room where my makeup was. I was in the middle of taking my face mask off. 

                  "It's a face mask?" I tried not to smile at the maknae, trying to keep a straight face.

                 "It looks like your peeling off your skin!" He gagged.

                  Shrugging, I kept peeling the mask off.

                   The other members walked in. Jimin was shirtless, glowering at J-hope. Taehyung looked normal. Yoongi had a white shirt that was slightly damp, making it see through, a towel around his shoulders, and wet hair.

                    "Why are you coming in here shirtless?!" Jin-oppa chastised.

                    "WHY IS YOUR SISTER PEELING OFF HER SKIN?!" J-hope screeched, hiding behind Jimin.

                   "My god. It's only a mask," I grumbled, washing the excess mask with a towel. "You guys need to stop freaking out."

                  "Uwa, Noona looks a lot different without her makeup," Taehyung hummed, sitting on Jin-oppa and Namjoon's bed. 

                 "Bad different?" I asked, grabbing my foundation. Yoongi narrowed his eyes at Taehyung, hitting him in the back of the head before answering for him. "Of course not. I don't think you look any different."

                  "Ohhh, Taehyung-hyung, don't piss off the boyfriend," Jungkook snickered, earning a glare from both me and Yoongi.

                   "Boyfriend?" Jimin and Jin-oppa furrowed their eyebrows at the maknae. 

                   That boy dun fucked up.

                   "Well... while you seven bicker, I'm going to finish my makeup," I turned around, and right as I was finishing (putting lipstick on), Jin-oppa picked me up,  and set me on his bed, making me mess up. 

                    "GOD DAMMIT, JIN!" I cursed the older male out as now I had a pink line going down my chin. 

                    "None of that. You're part of this 'bicker,'" Jin-oppa frowned at me.

                   "Fine," I grabbed my phone, opening up the camera, and started fixing my lipstick. 

                   "So about this 'boyfriend' business," Jin-oppa started, looking at the four of us (me Jungkook, Taehyung, and Yoongi), which he sat us in a line on the bed. Yoongi and I were both on our phones. Yoongi was playing that one boring game and I was fixing my makeup, We both shrugged, while Jungkook giggled nervously. 

                   "When did you ask her out," Jin-oppa grabbed the phone from Yoongi's hand. It wasn't a question at all. Yoongi groaned, brushing his bangs away from his face. "Does it matter?"

                   "Well... not really, but I want to know," Jin-oppa shrugged, putting Yoongi's phone in his back pocket.

                   "If it's not that important, give me my phone back and let us go."

                  "Nope," Jin-oppa refused, backing away slightly.

                    "Fine, three days ago," Yoongi crossed his arms and legs, obviously irritated. "It wasn't that long ago."

                   "Can we go now?" I huffed, scooting closer to Yoongi, who put his arm around me. 

                    "Fine," Jin-oppa sighed, giving Yoongi his phone back. He walked towards Namjoon, giving him a slight pout. When Jin-oppa moved, I saw Jimin, who looked devastated. Giving him a small smile, I looked down at my lap.