6

"Wanna dance with us?" Taehyung put his arm on my head. They had started begging me again, but I was wondering what caught Yoongi's eye. Then I realized it. It was much less what or more of who. There was a beautiful girl walking over to a group of girls. They are probably K-pop idols, I decided.  She gave Yoongi a wave, who bit his lip at her in return. 

                        "Is Yoongi dating someone?" I turned back to the guys, though for some reason I felt a glare at the back of my head. I knew it wasn't Yoongi, so who was it?

                       "No," Jimin looked at the mint haired man. 

                       "Does he have a crush on anyone?" 

                         "Like we'd know," Jungkook rolled his eyes. 

                       Sighing, I looked behind me again, seeing the same girl smiling at Yoongi. 

                       "Shall we go dance?" I smiled, moving Taehyung's arm.

                       "Ah~ You make it sound more romantic than it really is," Hoseok complained. 

                       "Yoongi-sshi!" I called to him. "Let's go. I'm getting cold by the door and you don't want me to get sick, do you?"

                        Yoongi tore his gaze away from the girl and looked at me."Yeah, sure."

                      "Yoongi is crushing on you!" Hoseok laughed. 

                       "Pabo, no I'm not," Yoongi flicked Hoseok on the forehead, using much more force than when he flicked me.

                      "We just met," I protested. He's probably crushing on that one female. The bitter thoughts came, and it must've shown on my face because Jimin slowed down and started walking next to me. "You look like you ate something sour."

                      Maybe it's the look he gave her. One that was flirty without him having to speak words... one that told her that he liked her?

                      "It's nothing..." I brushed it off. Jin-oppa and Namjoon were talking, again... Jungkook was messing with Taehyung and bothering him. Hoseok was bothering all four of them and Yoongi was walking behind me and Jimin.

                       "It's not 'nothing.'"Jimin sighed.

                      "Jimin?" I sighed also, knowing he wouldn't leave me alone until I told him.

                       "Yes, Noona?" He ruffled my hair.

                      "What if there was a guy I liked... Though I had only known him for a couple days now... how do I get him to like me back?"

                       Jimin stiffened, and gave me a small smile. "Maybe call him Oppa?"

                       Oppa... will Yoongi really like that? I only call my brother that...

                        "And what if he doesn't like it?" I blushed, looking at my gloved hands.

                        "Oh, he will," Jimin winked and walked ahead, lightly whacking Jungkook on the back of his head.

                          "You're really quiet today," I paused, blushing and walked next to Yoongi, "oppa~"

                        Yoongi just gave me the look of confusion, mixed with a slight blush.