30

The flowers brushed against her skin as they laid her down. Yoongi gently laid next to her, trying his best to fight the tears in. Lacing her cold fingers with his, he used his other hand to wipe his eyes. He wasn't the best at admitting that he's sad...

                      "Is Ju-Iun going to jail?"

                      "Aniyo. The waitress is."

                      "They should both be going to prison."

                      "I can't do this. I saw the life fade from my own best friends life," a red-headed girl fanned her eyes pettily, trying not to look at her best friend.

                      "She was my sister," the eldest member grabbed the smaller girl in his arms, embracing her.

                      "She was Suga-hyung's girlfriend," Hoseok pointed out. "And he seems like he's taking it the best."

                      "She was my sister," Jin sneered.

                      "We'll all miss her," Jimin concluded, stepping in between the two men.

__________________________1 Year Later____________________________

                     "It hurts," Yoongi grabbed his chest, sighing. He truely missed her. 

                     He felt empty

                     "You still haven't move on?" Taehyung asked the elder member.

                     "Aniyo, you fucktard."

                      "Ya! I'm hurt!" Taehyung replied dramatically. 

                      "Guys, come on. We are going to the cafe," Namjoon ordered, for he was the leader of their group. No one argued, never did. Not even Yoongi argued.

                       "Fine," Yoongi grabbed his jacket, pulling the hood over his now black hair.

                       "Why are you always so grumpy, hyung?" Jungkook tilt his head while putting on his ear muffs and coat.

                       "He's still grieving. Leave him alone," Jin waved the maknae off.

                      "It's been a year," Hoseok complained.

                       Jimin frowned and he opened the door when they got to the cafe, but someone else went to open the door also.

                      "Oh.. mianhaeyo!" The voice was familiar, but Jimin shrugged it off. "Let me get the door for you."

                      "Thank you!" The female gave him a smile and his jaw dropped. 

                       "Jimin, close your mouth before flies fly in," Yoongi scowled at the younger singer.

                       "What's wrong with you?" Taehyung followed Jimin's eyes. "Is that girl cute or something?"

                        "She looked like (Y/n)..." Jimin felt his guts turn to mush. It was like seeing her for the first time again. She was still drop dead gorgeous.

                         "Sorry bud, but (Y/n) is dead," Hoseok pat Jimin on the shoulder before going inside the warm cafe and taking his coat off.

                         "Hoseok!" Miihe scolded, running after the older man to scold him.

                        Yoongi kept his head down and followed the others' actions, then sat down. 

                         "Sorry I'm late! Yeahon was being pesky!" A familiar voice called. Yoongi turned his head to the boss that looked quite unhappy with a  female. (H/c) hair... nah... 

                        "Oh, it's fine, (Y/n). You're a good worker," the boss smiled.

                        (Y/n)...

                         Yoongi clenched his fists and bit his lip. Maybe it's a coincidence?

                        "Hello sirs and ma'am, what could I get you today?" (Y/n) walked over, smiling. Then she looked around the table and frowned. "You all seem so familiar. I can't put my finger on it..." She tapped the pen on her chin cutely. "Oh well! what can I get you?"

                        "Do you not remember us?" Jimin blurted out.

                        "Are you regulars here?" She asked. "Because if you are, I'm so so-"

                      "No... we're your friends," Miihe interrupted her.

                         "Yeah! And this man right here is your brother!" Namjoon pat Jin's head.

                         "And he's your boyfriend," Hoseok grinned, wrapped his arm around Yoongi shoulder and almost pushing him off the booth.

                          "Ms. Yeahon never said anything about a brother or boyfriend," (Y/n) frowned. 

                          "What do you remember?" Taehyung sounded like he was begging.

                          "I remember this one person telling me something. He had... mint hair? And I kind of remember something tasting funny... but that's it. It hurts my head," (Y/n) sighed. 

                            Yoongi lit up, then saw her phone buzz. When the screen lit up, it was still a picture of her and Yoongi. "Who's that?" He pointed at her phone screen.

                           "Dunno. I can't really remember, but I think he was the one to say 'I love you.'" 

                           "His name is Min Yoongi," Jungkook smiled.

                           "Really? Do you know him? Maybe I can get my memo-"

                           "Get back to work, (L/n)!"

                          "-Memories back..." She added.

                            "Of course we know him! He's sitting right here!" Hoseok punched Yoongi's shoulder. 

                           "I thought he would have mint hair?" (Y/n) frowned.

                            "He dyes it a lot!" Jin chuckled.

                            "Well, I have to get to work. See you all later?" (Y/n) bit her lip, looking at her shoes.

                            "We'll meet you at Dusan Park tonight at--?"

                          "Meet me there at five. I get off at four," (Y/n) nodded.

_________________________________Fin_______________________________________

Dictionary:

-hyung - Indirect of Hyung

Aniyo - No (formal, usually said in formal occasions or/and by someone younger)

Hyung - What a younger male calls an older male

Maknae - Youngest of a group

Mianhaeyo - I'm sorry (formal)

Ya - Hey (Ya! (Hey!))