4

"(Y/n)-ah, time to wake up," I heard Jin-oppa's voice in my ear. "The guys and I are going on a walk."

                    I didn't want to wake up because I had already started to feel a small pain in between my eyes. "Aniyo."

                    "Please? We want to hang out with you," he begged. 

                     "My head hurts!" I whined, opening the eyes, the pang getting worse. Jin-oppa started chuckling. "Yoongi had said the same thing! You guys had way too much alcohol."

                     "I don't remember even drinking that much... all I remember is taking that first sip," I complained, resting a hand on my forehead. 

                    "Take some medicine. A walk will help," Jin-oppa helped me out of bed. 

                    "What did I say last night?" I tried to remember, but it only made the headache worse.

                     "Well, while Eomma, Appa, the guys, except Yoongi-ah, and I were talking, you and Yoongi-ah were talking up a storm. You guys laughed at some things that were barely funny," he paused, turning slightly red. "Then you said Agust D was hot and sexy, and you wanted to hear him rap."

                     I almost choked on the pain medication that I was trying to down, flushing red from embarrassment. Coughing, I finally got them down, but the coughing didn't stop. 

                     "Jin-eomma! Is (Y/n)-ssi okay?" I heard Jimin on the only side of the door. 

                     "Pabo! Keep it down. My head still hurts," I heard Yoongi, and flushed a deeper red.

                      "I'm fine!" I tried to yell back, but it was just my normal voice, which was cracked from blushing. 

                     "You don't sound fine! We're coming in!" I heard Hoseok, then the door busted wide open. 

                     I don't know if it was possible to become redder, but I guess it was. When I locked eyes with Yoongi, I covered my face. Even though he probably doesn't know what I said, I did. How can I live with myself for calling a dude I just met sexy?

                     "I think she's sick!" Jimin removed my hands from my face, taking a look at my red face. 

                     "She's just embarrassed," Jin-oppa shooed Jimin away from me.

                    "Wh- wait. Because of what she said last night?" Namjoon sounded confused, and I wanted to hide in my blankets.

                      "Oh, that was kinda funny," Jungkook snickered. Yoongi just looked confused and annoyed.

                      "What'd she say?" Hoseok asked, tilting his head at me and Jin-oppa.

                      "She called Suga se-" Jungkook started, snickering, before Taehyung interrupted him.

                        "I found the gloves!" He brought in a big box. Yoongi was not impressed by the sudden interruption. On the other hand, I was grateful for annoying Taehyung. He just saved my life. 

                      "Do we even have any that'll fit (Y/n)-ah's hands?" Jin-oppa asked, looking through the box.

                     "She can just borrow my gloves," Jimin shyly looked at his feet. 

                     "How big are you hands, (Y/n)-ssi?" Taehyung grabbed my hand, matching it with his. "YOUR HANDS ARE SO CUTE AND SMALL!" His hand was giant compared to mine. It made me feel so small, and it was already bad enough that they were all taller than me. 

                    Jimin and I had about the same size of hands...

                    When I was about to compare with Yoongi, I felt my face flush and I, hesitantly, matched mine with his. Why didn't I feel this way with the others? His hands, of course, were bigger, but I didn't care. They were soft and warm. 

                    It was bliss, like holding his hand, and neither of us had backed away from each other until Taehyung coughed, catching out attention. "Skinship," then coughed again. Jin-oppa sent him a glare, and I knew he was trying hard not to push Yoongi away. Such a protective and caring brother. Yoongi flushed red and broke away, grabbing his gloves and walking out of mine and Jin-oppa's room (yes, we share a room because Oppa doesn't trust the other members and doesn't want me to sleep on the couch).

                    I grabbed an extra pair of Jimin's gloves and followed the other members out of the room, not daring to make eye contact with Yoongi.

___________________________________________

Dictionary:

-ah - Add this to someone's name when they are younger (usually by someone close or for formality)

-eomma - Indirect of Eomma

-oppa - Indirect of Oppa

-ssi - Add this to someone's name when they are older (formality)(Female)

Aniyo - No (Formal, usually less formal (Ani) when said by someone older)

Appa - Dad/daddy

Eomma - Mom/mommy

Oppa - What a younger female calls an older male

Pabo - Silly goose (friendly)/ idiot (unfriendly)

Skinship - Public Displays of Affection