13

(This chapter is just for fun)

(S/n) moments

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Ellie and this is Riley. Well be reacting to this video. This video will be asking us questions and we will be reacting to it. It's a new ship between Suga, my bias, and (Y/n), a girl I used to go to school with. Now let's begin."

Warning: this following Video is not meant to offend anyone. Thank you and enjoy.

*play music*

       How would you feel if your bias was dating his Hyung's sister?

          "I would be jealous, right Riley?"

          "Of course, but it's life."

       A picture of Suga and (Y/n) pops up. They were making a snowman.

           What if it was stronger? More intense?

          A short clip shows Suga watching Jimin and (Y/n), who were holding hands.

           After a concert in Florida, I saw the two with my own eyes. That was when I had started to ship them.

            A clip shows (Y/n) and Suga hugging, (Y/n) getting his clothes all bloody.

             And then I found this video a few days later.

             A video of the interview.

           Didn't see it? Well if I zoom in and slow the video down slightly, pay attention.

             The clip is zoomed in on (Y/n)'s left, and, a few seconds later, you could see Suga's arm.

             It would make me happy if they dated, but I understand Suga's concern. They would both be hurt.

            Oh and please make (Y/n) feel welcomed. After all of the threat and hate, I think she needs some kindness and love.

            "How adorable... even though I do like Suga, I agree with shipping the two together."

            "I really don't agree. Suga has been gaining more fans, and I think that the haters would outnumber the shippers and they would both be hurt in the end," Riley looked at Ellie.

           Ellie nodded, then waved at the camera, turning it off.

__________________________________

Dictionary:

Annyeonghaseyo - Hello (formal)

Bias - A favorite in a group/band

Hyung - What a younger male calls an older male

Shipping - When you put two people, that you think should date, together, forming a ship (ex; Yoonkook)