5

Can't I just say... IT'S COLD! My jacket was way to thin, and only after a couple minutes, I was shivering. 

                      "Aish, pabo," I heard Yoongi, then felt something warm being draped over me. Looking behind me, I saw half of his white coat and his arm around my shoulder, and he was wearing the other half of the coat. So we'd both fit, I had to scoot closer to him. It was awkward for both of us. 

                       "First the hand holding, now cuddling? You two are practically dating!" Taehyung punched Yoongi's shoulder lightly, smirking. 

                          "I didn't want this idiot to get sick, or she'll be in the way of work because someone would have to stay behind and watch her," Yoongi didn't make any movements away from me, despite his rude talk. His arm was still around me, slightly holding his coat to my shoulder.

                        "Okay, sure... that kinda makes sense," Taehyung shrugged. "But you two look cute together~"

                       Ignoring his last comment, I tried to focus on the warmth, not who the warmth was from. My face was bright red, very noticeable against Yoongi's white shirt and the snow.

                       "I'd probably stay behind and watch her, since she's my sister," Jin-oppa turned around, eyes widening at the sight of Yoongi's coat and arm around me. I could tell he was biting his tongue, probably stopping himself from yelling at Yoongi, and turned back around.

                         "Hey, Jungkookie! What did (Y/n)-ah say last night?" Yoongi's loud voice snapped me out of my thoughts with a slight jump. 

                       Jungkook slowed down, walking next to me and Yoongi, a big smirk on his face. "Well, she called you-"

                     "Uh.. Oppa! Where are we going?" I interrupted Jungkook, shivering at Yoongi's glare. 

                     "The studios!" He replied with a smile before talking to Namjoon again.

                   "Like I was saying, she called you sexy," Jungkook managed out. No one interrupted him this time, and I looked at my feet, wrapping my arms around me, in hopes to warm myself up even more. 

                 I could feel Yoongi's cold fingers twitch slightly as I moved. They  were on the bare part of my shoulder. Why wasn't his hand on the clothed part? Beats me, but I'm not complaining, though he is still an asshole. 

                  "Don't you have anything to say about that?" The evil maknae asked, digging in his coat pocket and bringing out a sucker.

                  "She was drunk," Yoongi shrugged. 

                 "We're almost there!" Hoseok turned around, probably telling me more than the others. 

                 "Hey, (Y/n)-ssi. Can you sing?" Jimin slowed down and was walking on my left side, eyeing the rapper next to me now and then.

                "Not sure... I've never sung before," I gave him a shy smile. 

                "Well since your voice is pretty just talking, I bet it's beautiful while singing!" Jimin complimented, giving me a big smile. 

                "Thank you," I blushed, not knowing what to reply back.

                 "You should sing a duet with me," Yoongi grumbled. "I think it might sound nice."

                 "Why should she sing with you, you big grumpy pants?" Jimin walked in front of us, sticking his tongue out at Yoongi. 

                  "Because I asked her to, now shut your damn mouth. You're making my head hurt again," Yoongi added a little whine to the end, using his right hand, since his left arm was on my shoulder, to put on his forehead. 

                 "Did you not take medication?" I asked him, brushing his hand away and stood on my tip-toes so I could reach his forehead. Putting the back of my cold hand on it, I made sure he wasn't running a fever. I might be sick, you never know.

                  "Ani, I didn't want to be tired while recording today," he replied bluntly.

                  "And you call me pabo?" I chastised him. 

                   "At least I didn't forget a coat in the middle of winter," he grumbled at me, grabbing my hand, and flicked my forehead lightly. 

                    "I don't have one," I shot back, rubbing my forehead and returned to my place next to him with his arm and coat around me.

                    "We're here!" Hoseok cheered, probably excited to be out of the cold. 

                    "Finally, my arm was getting tired," Yoongi sighed at the burst of warm air, though he didn't let me go.

                   "Then why don't you let my dongsaeng go?" Jin-oppa rolled his eyes. 

                  Yoongi shrugged and, finally, let me go. 

                   "You went to a dance academy, right?" Taehyung ruffled my hair. 

                  "Uh, yeah," I smiled.

                   "You should show us your dance moves! Then you should dance with us!" Hoseok gave a big smile.

                   Right when I was about to answer, they all begged me, well.. not all... because Yoongi seemed distracted. 

___________________________________________________

Dictionary:

-ah - Add this to someone's name if they are younger

-oppa - Indirect of Oppa

-ssi - Add this to someone's name if they are older (More formal)(Female)

Dongsaeng - Someone younger than you

Maknae - Youngest in the group

Oppa - What a younger female calls an older male

Pabo - Silly goose (friendly)/ idiot (unfriendly)